Kicker SX1250.1

Silver Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 169
Anyone know anything about Kicker's SX line....Are digital processing amps any better than regular ones....Initially I was thinking about getting a ZX series 1000.1 but now i need to run my subs at 1.34 ohms and the ZX is only 2 ohm stable. SO if anyone could tell me anything about these, or what the birth charts are sayin about em....How well would it push 3 AA Assassin 10's through a Pioneer Premier DEH680MP

Thanks guys

Silver Member
Username: Freezeman_7

Kicker ZX1500.1, For Sale, OK U.S.A

Post Number: 605
oh man, dude the sx is bettter than the zx's in my op. yeah they are killer ampos

Silver Member

Cleveland

Post Number: 173
dude...ive been lookin for a used 1500.1, how much do you want for it...haha after telling me the sx's are tight, but i cannot pass this up...and the fi's arent for sale are they???

Silver Member

Post Number: 607
man, i wnat 300 for the zx. if that sounds fair to you. i wanted 300 for the ssd;s but i dont want sell them anymore. sorry

Silver Member

Cleveland

Post Number: 178
I'm waitin on a few paychecks, but i'm defly gonna consider it...

Good cosmetic and obviously working condition right??

Also...whats your email so i can keep in touch, or will you get forum update emails

Silver Member

Post Number: 611
yeah, it doesnt have a scratch on it! works perfectly, runs cool too.
freezeman_7@yahoo.com

Silver Member
Username: Qcsfinest

Charlotte, North Carolina

Post Number: 363
ive been considering both of these as well. I can get the sx1250.1 for 360 and the zx1500.1 for 350. it all depends on if AA will make the arsenals in 2ohm
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us