Need help plz

Silver Member
Username: Solobaric4life

Seminole, Al United states

Post Number: 150
hey i know this is about a head unit but theres not many posting right now in there so i gotta ques.

i have a jvc mp3/cd player in a camaro and it skips everytime i krank it way up, it only skips playing cd's at louuud volumes, but i need to know if its the vibration of it or is it just because its a jvc?? iiif it is cause its jvc wat kind will not skip turned way up while playing a cd and looks good?? but if it is just vibration wat can i do?? any suggestion would be muchly appreciated ty for your time

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Use a simple...

Post Number: 8984
try cleaning the lens

Silver Member

Post Number: 151
ohh thats kool i gotta take it apart or get a lens cleaner cd??

Gold Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 8988
cleaner cd

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 3111
cleaning disk, less than $10. run that a few times in it. brace the cd player better, or if it's mounted to the inside of the dash and the dash is vibrating, try loosening it up.

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Cambodian

Post Number: 1866
my hu skipps bc its in the dash to tightly and the dash shakes like crazy. so I kinda unhooked the stereo kit from the dash and let it hang and I haven't skipped as much, if I do, its because the kit fell into place and the dash was shaking it like crazy again.

Silver Member

Post Number: 152
well ima go tomarro and get 1 and try it lol thanks can u get em at wal marts or were at?
and if i do both cleaning and adjusting it should quit? lol cause like wen im competeing (not at real comp) i turn my up it keeps on skipping and ppl looks at me funny lol, i never got to hear wat its all got because of the skipping ill be so happy if that stuff works

Gold Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 8997
I know circuit city has them

Silver Member

Post Number: 153
ohh alright thanks that should fix that prob, the other is where can i find high amp alt's for camaro?? IF YALL KNOW ANY SITES THAT HAS EM PLZ LET ME KNOW,} cause i have a stoc 70amp alternater with goldtop durlast battery and my head lights literally about shut off wen its up at nightime

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 3117
http://stores.ebay.com/Iraggi-Alternator-and-Electronics

Silver Member

Post Number: 155
H*LL yea thanks ct
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums