Help oin matiching up the fi Q with amp??

Silver Member
Username: Razzeldazzel06

Post Number: 154
these are the specs on the 12 inch fi Q: Q12

DUAL 1 | DUAL 2
Fs: 28.4 Hz | 27.1 Hz
Re: 0.7 Ohms/coil | 1.4 Ohms/coil
Qms: 05.39 | 5.63
Qes: .49 | .48
Qts: .45 | .44
Mms: 211g | 231g
Cms: 0.15mm/N | 0.15mm/N
Sd: 481cm^2 | 481cm^2
Vas: 48.3 l | 48.3 l
Spl: 85.4dB 1W/1m | 84.8dB 1W/1m
Bl: 10.4 N/A | 15.1 N/A
Xmax: 27mm
Rms: 1000W
Sealed box: .8-1.5 cuft
Ported box: 1.8-2.5 cuft @ 28-33Hz
Sub OD: 12.500"
Cut ID: 11.125"
Mounting depth: 7.000"
Displacement: 0.16cuft
Product code: 01712
Price: $ 259.00

these are the specs on the memphis 16-MCD1500

1500 watts x 1 @ 2 ohms Class D Subwoofer Amplifier
Full MOSFET Design
Fully Variable Low Pass Crossover
User Selectable 12dB or 18dB Per Octave Crossover Slope
Fully Variable Subsonic Filter
Platinum Finish Wire Connections
Accepts 4 Gauge Power and Ground Wire
Optional Wired Remote Gain Control (16-MCRG)

Silver Member

Post Number: 155
i want to get two 10 inch or two 12 inch FI Q's but i dont know weather to get both subs dual 1 or dual 2...because i already have the 1500 watts x 1 @ 2 ohms Class D Subwoofer Amplifier from memphis..so which dual should i get with the fi Q's

Silver Member
Username: Arande2

400dB could probably d..., SouthWest Mi... Too Many DBs...

Post Number: 982
Just give each sub 1m watts and call it done man...

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 3099
damn, this has been answered how many times before for you? look at one of the last 100 posts where you asked the same question.

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 3018
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/317835.html

thats my thread...has about 8 different amps that you couod use for a single Q...mite help

Silver Member

Post Number: 156
does anyone read?????...i have a 1500d memphis amp .....what do i get dual 1 or dual 2 for both of my q's????just read the specs on top and tell me AND IM ORDERING AND IM DONE???

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 3100
dual 2ohm.

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 3023
then dont title your thread "help matching up the fi q with amp??" that sounds like your saying, i need suggestions with finding an amp...atleast to me

Silver Member

Post Number: 157
?????

Silver Member
Username: Mgbcs

Lincoln, Nebraska

Post Number: 257
Mike answered your question!

Silver Member
Username: Tanmanfosho

Fi SSD15 Wangers

Post Number: 765
sounds the same to me aks that u need an amp to match for ur sub. dotn freak otu for peopel trying to help you. you little pr!ck

Silver Member

Post Number: 158
retard yanks fan...it dont matter what i title my fu*kin thread...just read the first opening question dopey!!

Silver Member

Lincoln, Nebraska

Post Number: 260
Bobby, you're being an idiot...don't insult people who have been helping you time and time again since you got here. You're lucky people have kept answering your SAME questions over and over and over and over again. You're impatient, ungrateful, and an a*s.

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 3029
wow dude, chill out...your first post doesnt have a question in it actually...the second one does but usually when you make a thread you do it with one post...and since you gave specs of an amp and a sub, i went by the title of the thread, which i interpreted as being help me find an amp...so i did what i thought u were asking...i acually didnt read your second post with the question in it...

but anyway, your question was answered above...sorry i tried to help you, ill make sure not to do it again...no room for misreading with you is there

oh and callin people retards doesnt make them wanna help you in the future fyi

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 3102
wow, you can count me as one person not going to help you anymore bobby. first you ask the same question for the past week or so and everyone here is nice enough to take time to answer you over and over again. then you jack another persons thread asking the same question yet again. and now you insult people that have tried to help you more than once. if your going to keep this up you might have better luck getting help in the future at another forum.

Silver Member

Post Number: 160
he called me a pr**k for no reason...you guys get smart with me for no reason..i dont know to much about subs so i ask alot of questions im sorry if its annoying...ill just stop asking you guys questions then if its gonna be like that..i just thought all you gusy new what your talkling about and i thought i would find help its just im so confused..

Silver Member

Lincoln, Nebraska

Post Number: 262
If you are still confused, you're really not listening to anything these guys have been telling you...they have laid out EVERYTHING for you (multiple times in some cases).

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 3044
i didnt call you a pricck...go check my posts above bud...i believe someone called me a retard...just saying

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 3045
we are willing to help people that read what we say and act on what we say...we just get tired of answering same questions evryday from the same people...

if you have a question, ask it, we'll help you, just not over and over again...thats all we're saying...we're happy to help people
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us