Uhh Fi Q vs. IDMAX PRICING

Bronze Member
Username: Nitrofour

Post Number: 16
if the fi q 12" is better sql than idmax 12" then how come the fi q 12" is $260 a piece while the idmaxes are $499 a piece?

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 11207
Prices vary company to company....Like the MTX 9500 is more then the Fi q to...but u cant compare the two subs

Silver Member
Username: Razzeldazzel06

Post Number: 144
is two FI 12 inch Q's better then two jl audio 12w6's or two 12 inch image dynamic id max's in sound quality and in hitting low notes for rap..if all three were in sealed boxes??when answering this question pretend all three of the the subs are the same price okay????

Platinum Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 11215
Thread Jacking FTMFW!!!

and if i had to choose...out of the 3 setups i would get the IDMAX's...i just love that sub...but it sounds like u want a bit more spl then the max's have to offer(they do get loud)....It sounds like the Q would be a perfect fit for you...

Gold Member
Username: Jakeyplaysbass

St. Louis, MO

Post Number: 1597
i personally love the IDmaxs but i havent had much of a chance to play around with the FI Qs. ive heard them and they sound great however. in my opinion they both beat the W6 in sql and even sq.

Most people would much rather have 2 FI Qs than 1 IDmax...so go for whatever you think is best.

Platinum Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 11222
IDMAXsq>w6sq

w6sq>Qsq

Silver Member

Post Number: 147
so how about the two 12 inch Q's vs. 2 12 inch w6's..what is better for rap and what has better sq and everything???

Platinum Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 11235
Q's..will be better for the lows and get louder...but imo the w6's sound better

Silver Member
Username: Loudon

Post Number: 744
ehh idno ... i love the w6 ... james setup sounded great .. but im gonna give the nod to the q

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
if the q's are better why are they so much cheaper!!!!!!

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 2943
jl loves high prices...fi has good prices...companies pick and choose prices, no reason

Silver Member

Post Number: 148
so are fi Q's in fact a lot better then jl w6's...does the Q have better spl and sq..im getting all different kinds of opinions..i really wnat the best sounding and bumping 12 inch subs but mostly sounding good rather then bumping...so someone help me??????and if anyone has a better suggestion please add!!

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 3076
get the q's. i like the q's sq better after hearing one, and they will get louder. plus cheaper, that's a plus.

Silver Member

Post Number: 149
i should get sealed right..im looking for more sq the spl so ported...ficaraudio.com reccomends Sealed box: .8-1.5 cuft....what should i go for??

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 3080
sealed, 1.2cuft. each sub.

Silver Member

Post Number: 150
i want to put it in a dual box so an overal 1.2 cuft box..and would it be okay if i bought a 1100rm memphis d amp..to power both q's..ill make the rms of the q's only at 600...Is that okay??

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 3082
no, overall size of 2.4cuft. 1.2cuft is per sub. i'd give them more power than that, one memphis to each sub, but you should be o.k.

Silver Member

Post Number: 151
ill get 1 dual for each of the two 12 inch Q's and ill get the 1100d memphis amp to power both will that all work out for a nice daily driver system who wants to bump on occasion????

Silver Member

Post Number: 152
anyone??

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 3086
you should be happy with it.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
bobby dunkino: do you realize how much you talk and how little you appreciate the help you get... wow you're annoying

Silver Member
Username: Lil_jon

Post Number: 403
Bobby, Just Get All 3 Subs sell what you do not Like.

Silver Member

Post Number: 153
im sorry i just dont want to make any mistakes...im going to be spending alot of money so i want everything done the right way the first time around..i dont want to have to go back and change things..so if im so annoying im sorry...but any way if i wasnt asking all these questions you guys would have nothing to answer lol

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 3093
you have been asking the exact same questions for the past week or so, getting the same answers. and now your jacking someone else's thread asking them lol. just get the q's like everyone has been telling you to do, you will not be disappointed.

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Use a simple...

Post Number: 8871
ID is coming out with a new lilne of ID max very soon, you might want to hold off:-) from what I hear it is going to be pretty amazing:-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us