SS RL-P

Bronze Member
Username: Gaige99

Post Number: 69
im thinking of getting 2 of these for a sort of sql set up until i get the dd anybody heard them and have any idea about their performance??

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

[:-]15 Wangers Club[:-] Premier Member

Post Number: 5042
they are awesome

Bronze Member

Post Number: 70
how do they compare to the 2005 xxx's they would probably be getting around 1k a piece

Gold Member

Post Number: 5044
they will get louder than an xxx

Bronze Member

Post Number: 71
do you think the 2 15" rlps would be better sql wise than 2 12" xxx's ported and tuned to 32hz the xxx's were seeing about 1750 a piece

Gold Member

Post Number: 5046
yea the rlps would be better

Bronze Member

Post Number: 72
awesome how do they compare to the id max's sorry about the questions no body seems to know much about them and i don't want to end up throwing down money and wind up in this situation again in two months wanting something else.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5047
i would either get the rlp's or a fi q www.ficaraudio.com

Bronze Member

Post Number: 73
i heard the q was real similar to the xxx. do you think its a better choice than 2 or 3 15" rl-p's i think it will be plenty loud but i just want it to sound really good and be able to play an array of different types of music

Bronze Member
Username: Jdog123

Vestavia Hills, Al United States

Post Number: 49
ok i have a single 12" rl-p with 960 watts rms going to it. it sounds absolutely amazing and will get pretty loud. its in a sealed box too. i would go with 2 of them though i was downgrading from two to one sub to save weight in my car cuz i race from time to time, but its still not quite what i want. granted it will get loud as anything its one of the loudest 12s ive heard witout any distortion. im about to throw it in a ported box and it should be even better. i highly recommend this sub.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5048
rl-p's wont get as loud as a q

Silver Member
Username: Adam_s

Post Number: 462
I used to have one 15" rl-p and I loved it....I had it ported and it was one of the cleanest sounding subs I have ever heard but also one of the loudest. I had it tuned to about 31 hz and it got so low. I absolutly loved it. The best part is they only take about 600-1000 watts to get pretty loud. I would highly suggest getting them.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 74
rl-p vs q in the sq area
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us