Where can i find a jensen nav100???

Username: Remues

Post Number: 6
where i can i get a good deal on one?? the cheapest one i found was 492. and it cost more then my HU.

Silver Member
Username: Dkchillin

Vermont

Post Number: 380
what HU are you running?

Post Number: 7
9021ts

Silver Member
Username: Dkchillin

Vermont

Post Number: 384
I couldn't track down that unit for any cheaper than that. In fact I only found it at one website and they wanted about $550. You may want to look into getting a universal GPS module that will work with your screen. You'll probably lose some control ability with a standalone unit, but you can probably come by one cheaper than what you'd pay for the Jensen module. UP to you.

Post Number: 8
i paid 500 for my 9021ts but then while looking for the nav100 i found a website that has the 9021ts for sale for $355!!! anyways i hope the nav100 will be cheaper in time.. went to frys the other day saw a valor HU it was awsome. it has every the 9021ts had and more like build in nav and bluetooth that can pair with you celluar phone. but it cost $1300 while the jensen cost $1000 with nav. i guess 300 for bluetooth is not worth it. but it just so awsome. :-)

Username: Allencass

Malden, MA USA

Post Number: 2
According to Audiovox they were to receive the NAV100 yesterday 1/29,after they inspected they were to ship to crutchfield which now has it listed as discontinued. Go figure

Username: Allencass

Malden, MA USA

Post Number: 4
Crutchfield now has these in stock, got mine delivered yesterday

Username: Maxdamage2122

Post Number: 1
remues,
where did you find the 9021ts for $355

Username: Macafee46

NJ

Post Number: 6
Anybody know any reviews on the NAV100? I have the 9021TS and I'm thinking about adding on the nav, I found one on ebay for $425+19.99 shipping but it sold quick. I'm going to wait until I see another one up there to order.

Username: Crobek

Post Number: 1
I'm selling my NAV100 if anyone is interested. Only used it for about 1 month and buying a new car with built in nav so I have no need for it. It works great!

Username: Macafee46

NJ

Post Number: 9
How much are you asking for it? How did you like it when you had it for that month?

Username: Crobek

Post Number: 2
I think the NAV100 is on of the best Navigations out there. I seen a few of them and like this one the best so far. One of the best features of the NAV100 is that it says all of the street names when you have to turn or go on a highway, instead of just saying 'turn right', it will say 'turn right onto Smith Ave, and then left onto Main St.' Very helpful when driving in areas you don't know. I am using it with my VM9021TS which I love also. But I have no need for either when I get my new car.

I actually put it up on e-Bay last night and already have a few people interested. I'm looking for $400 min and taking any offers.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us