2 AQ Sd2.5 15's, 2 Fi BL15's, or 2 AA Arsenal 15's?

Bronze Member
Username: Bumpngrind

Post Number: 52
Im puttin these in a camaro, but which of these pairs would bump the loudest and make me feel the bass in my chest?

Silver Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 929
All I can say is the Arsenals bump like SH!T! i love my 15" arsenals man

Silver Member
Username: Jkidder

Spring hill, Florida Usa

Post Number: 274
if u can afford 2 bl's then they would be the loudest. plus u need the wattage for them. they r 1000 watts each while the arsenal is 750 n' sd2.5 is only 500 a piece. plus how can u fit 2 15's in a camaro? must be back seat

Bronze Member
Username: Bumpngrind

Post Number: 53
well, that's what i was thinkin about doin, but i tried my two twelves in a sealed box sittin on the back seat and it didnt sound anywhere as good as they did in the back. So u think i should just go with twelves, but see i want a ported box so it'll be louder, i dont know....

Silver Member
Username: Bump05

We Stay Fly, 18 SX USA

Post Number: 831
do a ported box in the back for 2 12'' aa havocs coming out in a week u'll be extremly satisfied

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 3636
if you can fit 2 15s sealed then go with arsenals.

if you want ported your going to have to go with 10s or 12s. all of your options really work with around 1000w rms each subwoofer with the arsenal probably being the most efficient so if you have a 1500w amp for example, the arsenals would probably be best followed by the AQs (yes i know their 500w rms but they shine with 1000 like the 2500 fomr DD) if you have over 2000 to work with the BL may be the best option for getting loud but i think the BL will probably have the lowest SQ out of the 3.

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 3637
and yes, havocs would be sweet too
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us