Hifonics XX colossus!!!

Gold Member
Username: Thomas_g

NM

Post Number: 2136
Whats everyones' thought on this amp?? What kind of charging system do you think it will take to run it and would 2 Q's handle it?? Thanx for tha opinions.

Gold Member

NM

Post Number: 2137
Isnt this the amp Pete from Team Toxic Bass used with that hair trick and the 2 15" avalanches??

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_5382.html

Silver Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 917
Yes,that's the amp that Pete uses a lot of the time.Most people on Ecoustics don't like them though but I've seen them personally being used in competitions and for the money I'd buy one in a heart beat unless you can get a nice deal on something used.

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

[:-]15 Wangers Club[:-] Premier Member

Post Number: 4892
why do you need that big of an amp?

Gold Member

NM

Post Number: 2138
Who said i needed it?? In the future i will be so power hungry that i will need it though.

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

[:-]15 Wangers Club[:-] Premier Member

Post Number: 5028
lol ok

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 3995
haha, tj that's a good amp. Hifonics high end stuff is pretty good.

Gold Member

NM

Post Number: 2139
Hey wat should i do, get that amp and get 2 15" qs (dual 2 ohm) and sell my 12" q (dual 2 ohm), or get goin defs 4 12" DD's and his Orion D Hcca -D5000 or wut ever?? Remember im going for hair tricks. Hey goin def are u still gonna sell your equipment?? Cuz if u do forsure ill buy your amp and im not sure about the subs thoug, i might get that amp to push 2 15" qs dual 4 ohm, if you dont wanna sell the amp with out selling the 12"s then its cool ill just buy another amp.\

Btw has anyone benchtested that orion amp??

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_7562.html#

Gold Member

NM

Post Number: 2140
Remeber i wuz gonna go with a NINe.1 but i dont think that will be loud enough so i need more power, btw what would i have to do with my wires?? Like i know switch to at least 2 gauge, an HO alt, the big 3 and an extra battery?? Thanx.

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 4001
if i were you, i'd run 1/0 gauge. For the hair trick, 4 subs will move more air. You can put 4 FI and a 4000w rms amp. You will need some juice, upgrading is always a big process.

Gold Member

NM

Post Number: 2141
K so all i will need to upgrade is alt, the big 3, and to 1 gauge?? I alwayz see people with an extra battery in the back, like hows it connected with out loosing its juice??
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us