Quick everyone come errrrrrrrrrr.........

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Sit and Look pretty

Post Number: 3308
hey people quick quick quick.

wich one do you prefer??? a kicker kx2500.1 or a hifonics collosus xx 2???

why???

and admin dont move this tread.

Silver Member
Username: Tdawg30

Ohio USA

Post Number: 928
kicker..............cuz I said so! I just think kicker is the way to go with amps..........................nuff said

Gold Member

Sit and Look pretty

Post Number: 3309
but kicker birthsheet says 2600 rms and collososus its 3200 rms but it might do 3000 rms,

and the kciker will cost me abotu 500 while the collosus i can get it for 580 brand new and the kicker its used.

cuz u said so??? get the fudge out of here na man im juzz fakin with ya bro its cool :-)

Bronze Member
Username: Solobaric4life

Seminole, Al United states

Post Number: 22
kicker anydy of the week cause tey are underatted and always stays kool believe me kicker better than hifonix

Gold Member

Sit and Look pretty

Post Number: 3311
well i never heard that the hifoncsi overheat.

do you all have any more suggestions??? cmon i only have 11h for the kicker.

Silver Member

Ohio USA

Post Number: 930
No rob its cool haha. kicker is very reliable though, you should know this. and while hifo is a great budget amp, the kicker will school it in my opinion. depends on how good ur electrical system is if you will be getting 2600 or 2800 ya know what I mean, but once you are at 2500-3000...........is there really a difference to the ear anyhow?

Gold Member

Sit and Look pretty

Post Number: 3312
yeah i know that u have to double the power. but the problem is that the kicker its only stable at 2 ohm the finics its stable at 1 ohm and my 6 12's are gonna be 1.3 ohm total.

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Www.15inchwangers.comFI Audio BTL

Post Number: 9650
with the box rise it will be a little more. besides rob, my friend is running his kicker kx2500.1 at 1ohm for daily.

kicker>>>>>>hifonics

Silver Member

Ohio USA

Post Number: 933
have you asked around to find out if the kicker can be ran at that daily??? Some people have ran it at 1.5 ohm daily with no problems, so I dont know its up to u. if the load is what ur concerned about then get the hifo, but try and find out if it will handle 1.3.............also have you thought about impendance rise? Maybe you will be closer to a 2ohm load than you think once its all said and done.

Silver Member

Ohio USA

Post Number: 935
ahhh chad you beat me to it darnit. oh well.

Gold Member

Sit and Look pretty

Post Number: 3313
ok im not gonna get the used kicker kx2500.1 theres another one for 588 the birth sheet says 2880 and its 20 bucks cheaper than the colossus's u think the kicker its better than the hifonics??? for only 20 bucks cheaper wat hings u heard about the collosus???

Bronze Member
Username: Killemall

Edmonton, Alberta Canada

Post Number: 18
Quality son. go with kicker

Silver Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 913
I've seen the XX Colossus in action quite a few times and I'm impressed.Numbers in the 150's without a wall and a single amp.I didn't see any problems with them handling the loads either,I saw one guy running his at 1/2 ohm and it was shutting down but that was after some several second burps.Personally I'd take the Hifonics over the Kicker because although I've heard of problems with Hifonics lower line amps the "XX" series are no joke.

Gold Member

Sit and Look pretty

Post Number: 3317
tyler how old are you?? cuz im not your son. i might be older than you so call me Mr. :-)

kicker ummmmmmmmmm.... 30 bucks can tell another story ummmm welli need mor eopinions.

Silver Member
Username: Dsmith07

LaGrange, NC US oF A

Post Number: 427
i'd go with kicker my friend has a hifonics amp and it gets so hot that if you touch it then it will literally burn you

Gold Member

Sit and Look pretty

Post Number: 3321
cuz hifoncis its hot. well the xx series i dont know about the brutus i had my bxi2006d but i juzz sold it

Gold Member

Sit and Look pretty

Post Number: 3322
yoo i need more input

Silver Member
Username: Oglejust

15 Inch Wanger Club Pr..., Il

Post Number: 735
kicker BTW: my names better lol

Gold Member

Sit and Look pretty

Post Number: 3325
no its not it suxs think big thingk Mr.ROb :-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us