Is this a good sub

Bronze Member
Username: 95neon

Brunswick , Ohio

Post Number: 14
is this a good sub Lightning Audio X1.10.VC2 or any suggestions on a 10 inch sub

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

[:-]15 Wangers Club[:-] Premier Member

Post Number: 4865
no. Whats your budget? Do you already have an amp?

Silver Member
Username: Rosrock2000

Notre dame!USA

Post Number: 199
no.. whats ur budget.. u want sq, sql or rpl? do u already have an amp is so what kind? if not how much u wanna spend on that? u going sealed or ported?

Bronze Member
Username: 95neon

Brunswick , Ohio

Post Number: 15
i have kx600.1 and a ported box already i had a power acoustik mofo10 i want to spend around 300 for the sub

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

[:-]15 Wangers Club[:-] Premier Member

Post Number: 4866
FI SSD www.ficaraudio.com

Silver Member
Username: Tdawg30

Ohio USA

Post Number: 926
dont spend 300 for a sub if you only got 600 watts to work with. get an SSD like logan mentioned or something like a diamond audio D6 series. both really really nice subwoofers that are durable and you will be pleased with. Also if you get either of those, make a nice box for it (ported preferably) and get urself some nice components and a decent amp to go with em and have a ball. that is only if you dont already have the comps.

Bronze Member
Username: Solobaric4life

Seminole, Al United states

Post Number: 21
im srry but those are junk i had 2 wen i first started it will take about 10 of those to equal 1 solo-baric 10 seriously if not more i had them i would suggest 2 l5 or l7 10's beleive me u wont regret it

Silver Member

Ohio USA

Post Number: 929
nick. L5s and L7s are just to please the bassheads. We are suggesting him something that not only wangs hard, but will last him longer and sound much better doing so for a great price. dont reccomend noob equipment to a noob if you are a noob. get what Im sayin.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 24
actually i dont get wat ur sayin unless ur talking bout sound quality

Silver Member

Ohio USA

Post Number: 931
yes thats what im talkin bout.all Im sayin is there is much better for the money and much more durable.

Silver Member
Username: Mgbcs

Lincoln, Nebraska

Post Number: 182
Nick...the L5 and L7 are systems for people who like bass ONLY and don't give a sh!t about sound quality. There is no point in you sitting here recommending Kickers over and over again because everyone on here is going to strike down that idea as soon as you say anything. Unless you enjoy being ripped on, stop posting, because you don't know what your talking about. Trust me when I tell you the guys on this site are EXPERTS and know their sh!t.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 25
oh yea i get wat u mean lol, memphis and jl audio are both loud and clean but expensive lol

Bronze Member

Post Number: 27
well benn it seems like u dont know your sh*t i had almost anything u can thin of an ppl have there own opinion and i like the loudness all the way i like roof flexin and wiper jumpin

Silver Member
Username: Mgbcs

Lincoln, Nebraska

Post Number: 183
OK nick. You're the man. By the way...being 18, I assume you haven't had too many systems. If you like SPL, then yes the L7 can get loud, but sounds shitty. That's all anyone has been saying (glad you like to argue tho.)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 30
thats wat iv'e been saying and i wasnt arguing i know they dont have good sound quality but i like the loudness like wen you are coming down the road vibrating pic's of the wall thats wat i like

Silver Member
Username: Jkidder

Spring hill, Florida Usa

Post Number: 273
nick white... it says u have 2 l5s in a "custom" SEALED box. if u kno about systems u kno not to put anyt solobaric in a sealed box. well done bud! get an SSD if u only have 600 watts. or u could try an audioque sd2.5

Bronze Member

Post Number: 32
jk u need 2 learn a lil more go to kicker.com
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us