Chad leeee come errrrr........

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Sit and Look pretty

Post Number: 3289
i remember that one of your treads u said that u may sell yoru amps for 250 each right??? i have the money will you sell the amps???

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Www.15inchwangers.comFI Audio BTL

Post Number: 9626
i don't remember that rob. i gotta be crazy to sell my amps for $250 each. lol.

Gold Member

Sit and Look pretty

Post Number: 3290
well i remember that hwo much u want for both of them??/ill pay shipping

Gold Member

Sit and Look pretty

Post Number: 3291
i want to get two collosus but i think tis gonna be too much plus i dont listen to that loud.

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Www.15inchwangers.comFI Audio BTL

Post Number: 9627
thanks but i think ima keep my amps for awhile.

Gold Member
Username: Drsmith

Montana USA

Post Number: 2464
lol 2 orion 2500s for $250

LMAO

Gold Member

Sit and Look pretty

Post Number: 3292
weli heard that while ago but yeah i remember he said "if i sell my amps will be 250 plus shipping each but it will be far from now" or someting diferent and yeah he said that he will be keeping them for a while,

i guess im gonna have to go with 2 colossus II. or something better if i find something better.

thanks chad for making it more expensive :-( im gonna get like 4 hc2400 300 alt its gonna be one expenseive set up that i might not end up finishing it. :-(

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

IL Afghanistan,...

Post Number: 1084
if you dont finish it ill take them 4 hc2400's off your hands :-) im gunna need somthing for the 8~Krms ill be pushing soon.

Gold Member

Sit and Look pretty

Post Number: 3297
wuts gon be your set up?? wat type and how many amps???

iw as gonna get a pir of the earthquake but thanks to the thd ratins i fell secur with hifonics

Gold Member

IL Afghanistan,...

Post Number: 1087
Well for the main subs its 2 Earthquake PHD5000d's (personally i think they sound nice, and good price on ebay that is....) running 2 DD 9515's so 3K rms from each amp...2 amps...
so thats totaling around 6Krms, next i want to add 3 subs for the midrange bass.. debating between 8's, 10's or 12's and gunna give them about 1K each.. 9K rms total... and the components and all will be doing another .5-1K rms between them all, only 500rms if they still sound fine when i put the new bass makers in... otherwise ill upgrade to more powerful components that will do about 1Krms total... so 10Krms is probally my tops.

Gold Member

Sit and Look pretty

Post Number: 3298
hahah well good luck.

im stiil lookin if i get one hifoncis collosus or the two of them. i think im gonna order one for now and a alpine cva-d310 and when i get the charging upgrades done i will add the other collosus and order maybe 4 atomic apxx;s :-)

Gold Member

IL Afghanistan,...

Post Number: 1089
I know what your saying... i can only run one amp until i get my electric upgrade :-(

4xHC2400 = 1100-1200$ shipped
300A H\O = 450$ shipped
New power wires\clamps for HC's = 150~$ (just guessing)

i didnt look up that model but is that like the dual mono block amp? or is that the goliath that is the dual mono amp?

Gold Member

Sit and Look pretty

Post Number: 3299
mine is the collosus

1600rms x2 or 3200 rms

Bronze Member
Username: Basssquared

Post Number: 71
u guys think ill need to upgrade my electrical system from stock if im just going to be running 2 12" L7s so 1.5k watts rms

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 2727
^^way to take over the thread...lol

but how big is your alt you have now?
chances are you shuold upgade

Bronze Member
Username: Basssquared

Post Number: 74
i have no idea how big it is but i was running 750 rms no problem but this is going to be double so i dont know so i should just get a H/O alternator?

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 3612
you will need to upgrade your charging system, yes. HO alt or battery or both for optimum performance
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us