JENSEN VM9311ts MAJOR PROBLEM

Username: Panos

Post Number: 1
Hallo everyone.
A month ago i bought this jensen vm9311ts unit and installed it in my car. i connected the pink wire to a reverse push button and i was doing the 3sec pushing technick. Yesterday i was playing my music DVD , turned off my car and later on when i try to power up my unit again, nothing was happening. all i could hear is a beep sound then two short beep's and then 3 short beep's. the unit will not power at all. i checked all fuses my car's and my units fuse but i still have the same problem. My DVD is also stuck in there> i also tryed the reset button but still no luck. Can someone please help me with that. Thanks Alot

Bronze Member
Username: Inhumanity

Post Number: 17
Disconnect the battery from your car, wait 10 minutes, then apply the manual code hack.

1) Insert the DVD and you'll get the blue screen.

2) On the main remote, push stop twice and then 1, 2, 6, 4

3) Push the joystick on the unit SOUTH twice and then click it once.

4) Press SYS SETUP on the main remote twice to save your settings.

You may have to attempt this two or three times. It took me two times before the factory menu came up.

Good luck dude! :-)

Username: Oilofolay

Post Number: 2
hi, i'm having nearly the same problem but this fix doesn't seem to work for me, i'm afraid my system is dead but maybe not. my amp over heated on me and started smoking, 15 seconds later my radio went from playin the cd to playin static. i turned my car off and un hooked the amp but the radio would not start. i've checked all my fuses and they are all good. i have the same issue with the reset button and i tried disconnecting the battery but that didn't work. any help would be greatly appreciated!

Username: Oilofolay

Post Number: 3
well after deciding to take it apart and look at the inside i've found that there are burn marks on the board and one spot is scorched bad, time to toss it i guess :-(
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us