Rovin

Silver Member
Username: Oneracistguy

TWO EGG, FL USA

Post Number: 161
hey rovin hows ur quantum?

ares is about to die we was burpin it at close to 4000 watts last weekend at a comp and now its scrachin pretty bad so next weekend at the comp we goin to kill it with the full 6500 then recone it

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

New sub : 1 ...

Post Number: 10483
4000 wrms ! - whoa dude !

honestly (& shamefully i might add-lol) i only played my sub about 3 times loud since i got it 1st wk of this year ,hits really hard & gives off a devious low freq travelling bass - my bro's cheapo PA amp is acting up & i been busy seeing about other stuff & hardly been messing with my music these days

so what'd u hit with 4000wrms on it ? ...

Silver Member

TWO EGG, FL USA

Post Number: 166
142.9 in a crappy box that we put together overnight we got lowes to cut it and they was off on all the cuts so we use alot of liquid nails to fill in the gaps

Silver Member

TWO EGG, FL USA

Post Number: 167
ur in a ported box? we had ours in a sealed but it really came alive in the ported even tho its really badly made

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10485
sweet ! - this upcoming wk or next wk 4 sure i will start back to mess with my music again

ya liquid nails can compensate 4 joints not perfectly cut since its bonds r unbreakable ......

Silver Member

TWO EGG, FL USA

Post Number: 169
we used 2 tubes on that box and coulda used another the box was around 45hz and peaked at mid-high 50s in our truck

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10487
ya i got mine in a ported 3.25cuft with 42sq inches of port area tuned around 34hz but box is well braced so tuning may come down to 32/33hz .......

Silver Member

TWO EGG, FL USA

Post Number: 170
how much u goin o run to it?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10488
well my bro's PA amp is rated @ 2100wrms @ 1ohm so what ever it actually puts out the sub takes it

but i may actually use that brand new wcc 2500wrms amp i have just laying here on it ....

Silver Member

TWO EGG, FL USA

Post Number: 172
that wouldnt be too bad i think they can take 2k daily it took a couple of burps to make ours start to scratch

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 3974
nice rovin... i didn't know you changed subs. I hope you like it
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us