Breakin in a sub...

Silver Member
Username: Spandmh1

Tunnel hill, Ga CANT WAIT... Usa

Post Number: 158
how do u know if ur sub is broke in or not? i recently ordered a SD2.5 and i dont want to hurt it when i get it. sorry for the noob question

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

FTW

Post Number: 9871
unless you are clipping the hell out of that sub, you aren't going to hurt it. and if it is anything like its Digital Desings brother(the 2500a) then it will take a few weeks of normal to louder levels of volume to be broken in. :-)

Silver Member

Post Number: 160
aight thanks... i miss bumpin and i cant wait to get this bad boy. i might get another one if im not happy with just one :-)

Silver Member

Post Number: 161
what does clipping sound like anyways? is it when the sub makes like a clicking sound? thats what my volfs did b4 they died.

Silver Member
Username: Tanmanfosho

Fi SSD, 15 Wangers Yeah, Its 15...

Post Number: 556
IDK too much about clipping. But most people I've asked about breakign in subs say it's more about preference. Some break them in for a day, a week, 20 minutes. I'll prolly just let mine play for a half hour at a third volume and see how I feel.

Bronze Member
Username: Moey_g

SydneyAustralia

Post Number: 31
Ive heard that "breaking-in" a sub is a load of cr@p. Im not 100% on it though, but its what ive heard...

Silver Member
Username: Tanmanfosho

Fi SSD, 15 Wangers Yeah, Its 15...

Post Number: 567
I've heard that your a bunch of crap It's all about preference...thats what i said

Bronze Member
Username: Basssquared

Post Number: 64
it also depends on the sub i know for a fact that the new rockfords P1s you dont need to break in because of the linear spider eliminates the breaking in period well atleast thas what the box says

Silver Member
Username: Rosrock2000

Notre dame!USA

Post Number: 195
p1's sucks:-)

Bronze Member
Username: Basssquared

Post Number: 66
no duh but we were arguing about the breaking in of the sub not if its any good

Bronze Member
Username: Moey_g

SydneyAustralia

Post Number: 32
Glad to see that im so very popular that people i dont know are talking about me
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us