Memphis MCD1500

Silver Member
Username: 420alldaylong

Post Number: 753
Memphis MCD1500 brand new full warranty $679+tax good or bad. I know s h i t about Memphis

Bronze Member
Username: Warlok

Orlando, FL USA

Post Number: 83
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ! Dont do it, for that much money, you can get something WAY BETTER, Memphos sucks anyways. Actually thier not really that bad, high average at best. But You def want something else. Hell for that, at least go with Kicker 2400.1 over Memphis anyday.

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 11134
^^^^LOLOLOL...Memphis does not suck..they make really really good amps...Kicker amps and Memphis amps are both around the same in ever category that matters..

Bronze Member

Orlando, FL USA

Post Number: 85
The amps are prolly better than their speakers, but I think many people would go Kicker over Memphis. Perhaps its just a matter of opinion, but, 680 is still way too much anyways.

Platinum Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 11135
"but I think many people would go Kicker over Memphis"

Doubt it...I have all kicker amps...but ur underestimating memphis amps and im not sure why...

And is that price at a local shop or something???Price is not horrible for local..but online they run from 400 up....

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 2959
x2 what chauncy said. memphis amps don't suck regardless what the other guy said. brand new from dealer the price is pretty good considering the msrp is a bit higher but you should be able to talk them down at least another $50, maybe $100 if they really want to make a sale.

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

[:-]15 Wangers Club[:-] Premier Member

Post Number: 4792
still, do not pay that much money for it...

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 3965
^^^Why not again logan?

i think that's too much too... try getting it online or something else cuz for 600$ you can grab a new orion 2500d (power wise)

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 1772
MSRP is $1000 for that amp. So $679+tax Is not a bad deal. Ya, if you can haggle a bit it's worth it. And warranty is always nice.

Silver Member

Post Number: 755
Memphis MCD1500 679+tax that is from a local authorized Memphis dealer. Oh these question is for a friend. Thanks

Silver Member
Username: Alexv305

Tavernier, FL USA

Post Number: 552
Memphis amps are rock solid. Most are underrated and can do tremendous amounts of damage if you provide to their current needs..

Bronze Member

Orlando, FL USA

Post Number: 94
Alright, I did'nt mean ALL thier products suk, thier "higher" line products to me are NICE! Truth be told (LoL), I have a Mephis Amp and I love it, Ive had several amp hooked up, and that one works the best for me. But I think for the money, he might be better off with something else, thats all. Memphis Rocks (LoL) !

Platinum Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 11166
^^^Hmmm...sure sounds like somebody didnt no what they where talking about..and once he found out he tried to make it seem like he knew all along...lolololol

Its ok man...ur lucky this is ecoustics and not some other forum...They would have wrecked ur monkey boy..

Platinum Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 11182
wtf

Silver Member

Post Number: 757
Well my friend has decided to get 2 MCD1500. I'm not sure on what sub yet or how many.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3982
nice choice

Username: Solobaric4life

Seminole, Al United states

Post Number: 2
whoever likes memphis i respect u cause u know wat your talkin about i got a prd1000.1 memphis pushin 2 solo-baric 12's rated at 600rms a piece witch equals out to 1200rms 2 l5 12's and memphis amp's pushing 1000 to them and they get pushed like sh*t lol those amps are 100% true and yes that amp is worth it joey they neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer run hot i can keep listening to bass tests over and over constantly and never even gets warmed up i guess i got a great deal for 400 dollars lol for the prd.1000, anyways if any1 needs help let me know atleast ill try lol Upload

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 2994
$400 for a prd 1000 is not a great deal.

Post Number: 8
thats the cheapest i found it at my local sound shop it is 459 plus tax so i went the other way in my to get it for 399 but for me i thing it was worth it though cause it pushes great and never eats up

Gold Member

Post Number: 3989
well if they are authorized dealer... is nice. But seriously, why wouldn't you pay 300-350$ for a very reliable amp that will last a lifetime if you know what you're doing????

Memphis is one step above kicker. Kicker is very nice and i like amps with cooling fans, but memphis is better, that's a fact

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
hll yea thats wat im talkin bout lol
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us