AudioQue SD2.5 15inch 500RMS

Silver Member
Username: 420alldaylong

Post Number: 752
AudioQue SD2.5 15inch 500RMS

My Brother wants two get some different 15" subs. The subs he has now are 2 15" kicker Comp VRs. We was on the internet the other day looking at subs and we come across AUDIOQUE SD2.5 15s. We know very little about AUDIOQUE so would 2 15" SD2.5 be a upgrade or a downgrade from 2 15" Kicker Comp VRs. The amp he is using is a CrossFire VR1000D. Thanks for the help

Silver Member
Username: Tdawg30

Ohio USA

Post Number: 909
upgrade in every catagory in my opinion........wait for Logan to chime in. he used to own a pair.

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

[:-]15 Wangers Club[:-] Premier Member

Post Number: 4786
Im here:-) They will dust thoes kicker's as$ In spl and in sq. no comparison there. The SD2.5 is a very very nice sub, it is almost identicle to the DD2500

Silver Member
Username: Devastation101

Audioque SD2.5-ville, HENDERSON, NC VP of 15 Wan...

Post Number: 858
I can vouch for that! Excellent Sub...WHOLEEEEE LOTTA BANG For a little bit of buck lol I got vids on here some where of mine...only getting a little over }150w each! Hella Loud!

Silver Member
Username: Spandmh1

Tunnel hill, Ga CANT WAIT... Usa

Post Number: 162
hey trell, i ordered my first 12 yesterday! u know the box dimensions for one 12 so i can maybe have a box ready when it gets here? i cant wait. ive been bass hungry for like a month now!

Silver Member

Post Number: 859
DJ hasn't called ya yet?
If not shoot him an email, he'll give you some dimensions to work with, while you're waiting for that, go and measure your trunk area cause he's gonna need to know that in order to give you some good dimensions!

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

[:-]15 Wangers Club[:-] Premier Member

Post Number: 4796
talk to DJ, he will tell you what box to make

Silver Member

Post Number: 163
ah snap! forgot all about DJ tellin me what box to put em in! lolz. he will prolly call when he sends it over here. if not ill email.

Silver Member

Post Number: 861
Yea, just calm down dude! lol I can't SEE ya, but I can really tell that you're excited! lol Just kidding, you're getting a really good sub, you have all right to be excited! lol

Silver Member

Post Number: 164
o i am excited man! havin the only audioque that i know of in my area, makes me happy. peeps be like what u got in there? ah, its just an audioque sd2.5... then theyll go WTF IS THAT!? then ill go, U AINT GOT DEES! lol. ah i cant wait!

Silver Member
Username: Bump05

We Stay Fly, 18 SX USA

Post Number: 795
ha^^ i was thinking about these for my gf. cheap but a good bang from what u say, but yet i dont want her to hit harder then me ha caues im almost possitive 2 15's will hit harder then my sx
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us