Home Audio with car equiptment?

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

IL Afghanistan,...

Post Number: 1075
I want to wire up like 4 12's in my chilln room and it gets loud in here... with very little power\speakers i only use 1 on my computer (3inch) and its loud enough for me at 10rms... but anyways i want to hook up 4 car 12's up in my room and using car amps.. is there anything that could convert ac power to DC and good enough to hold up 100-200A at 13-15V? Maybe using a 220V power source from the house... I dont want to run a deepcycle with a battery charger because they dont put enough amps out.. i need about 2500rms or so

Bronze Member
Username: Warlok

Orlando, FL USA

Post Number: 70
Cant help ya there, I've always used a high power reciever, but uhhh.. .. .. good luck finding one that powerful. Im sure it can be found, but good luck paying for it. But yeah, go through a reciever.

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Nj US

Post Number: 2814
Don't recommend it but you can easily run some dc powered amps using one of these. Just connect the jumper leads to your amp. Like I said, I don't recommend it and it wouldn't work very long, even when the ac charger is plugged in. I have run a 2000w inverter off one and in powers drills and even a small fridge, again, not very long though.Upload
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us