Kinetic vs stinger battery

Bronze Member
Username: Paogr

AthensGreece

Post Number: 67
Ok, which is better Kinetik HC 2400 or Stinger SP 2150?

I know 2 guys in street A, where you have to have only one battery, that when they changed the kinetic with the stinger they did 0.4-0.5 more dbs SPL(they are in 155db range).

What do you think?
(the stinger cost a little more)

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 3553
well you can get a kinetik 2400 that switches form 16V to 12V so that will gain you even more. i like kinetik better personally.

Silver Member
Username: Usask8er1

15 Orion H2 powered by..., 4 15 IDSPL &... 15 INCH WANGERS

Post Number: 592
i have stinger and personally i think its worth the little extra i love mine

Silver Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 899
I'm pretty sure Kinetik are still the batteries used in the loudest vehicle on earth.So if changing to stinger batts would gain .4 DB I'm pretty sure the world record would have been set with Stinger batts.

Silver Member
Username: Usask8er1

15 Orion H2 powered by..., 4 15 IDSPL &... 15 INCH WANGERS

Post Number: 594
think the battery is what really made the difference in that test, couldnt have been the other hundred variables.

Silver Member
Username: Fi_car_audio

Hades, NV

Post Number: 107
We are all pushing Kinetiks and are running them in all of our Bassrace vehicles. They have proved to be very solid so far.

And batteries do make a difference (sometimes a very solid one) in SPL. Mike Bartells, who is 2nd loudest in the world, found gains in changing batteries... and this was with all else equal and sitting at the same rest voltage. They do make a differnce (but Mike isnt using Kinetics ;) ).
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us