Autotek 99

Bronze Member
Username: Warlok

Orlando, FL USA

Post Number: 44
I have an old school white Autotek 99 Mean Machine, designed from ol Fred. My original got stolen out of my car Damn them ! I seen another one floating on Ebay, so I bought it. There is not 1 Ohm switch on the bottom. The 1st one I had, did have one. I am also under the impression its 1 ohm stable. Obviously this other one is not, and is also not near as impressive as the other one I had, although it does sound very good. If Im not mistaken, the same board is used for the 66 and the 99 ? Or did they just make 2 different models of the 99 ?

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 3940
www.ampguts.realmofexcursion.com

there you go.

Bronze Member

Orlando, FL USA

Post Number: 51
The link was is helpful,thanks. But it does exclude models here and there for many brands. Autotek is missing the 44. So Im not even really for sure that if one did exist, if it would even be listed? Also, Lanzar is missing to Opti-drives as well. Any one else think they have some cents to throw in. Please, Id really like some advice here.

Thanks

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 3950
well bro, they only list amps with internal pics and specs. IF there's an amp you own and they don't have it, send some pics+specs and send it to them.

Bronze Member

Orlando, FL USA

Post Number: 52
Thats an Idea, but for the immeadiate now, that doe'nt help with my problem, I will however submit the Opti-Drives that I own, thanks for th suggestion.

Bronze Member

Orlando, FL USA

Post Number: 54
Come On .. .. . I know theres some Old Schoolers in here.

Bronze Member

Orlando, FL USA

Post Number: 69
LoL, I am absolutely NOT goin to go away .. . . . .

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

[:-]15 Wangers Club[:-] Premier Member

Post Number: 4794
google?

Bronze Member

Orlando, FL USA

Post Number: 93
Haha, thanks but Ive already milked the internet and anyone else I know for all I got now. This is the reason Im here. No one knows that Ive talked to. Perhaps I can just call the manufacturers(LoL), they gotta know. Well, I guess Ill just check back here and who knows, maybe someone knows, or can find out.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us