Pioneer HU users!

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 2815
hey guys i just bought a deh-860mp for an awesome price. the only problem is the guy doesnt have the mic that comes with it for EQing and time aligning.

so does anyone have the mic? it comes with other units too and is probly just standard for all of them.

anyway if anyone knows where i can buy one let me know.

or if anyone has one and
a) wants to sell it
b) wants to let me borrow it for a week (ill pay shipping)

then let me know (BTW i tryed ebay and didnt see anything)

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 11109
I have a mic!!!!

U pay shipping both ways??? and throw in something extra..its brand new..still in the package

Gold Member

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 2822
do you want to sell it to me or let me borrow it?

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Www.15inchwangers.com

Post Number: 9412
wtf. i posted something on here and it got deleted.

anyways i was saying........don't use that mat. just go by ears. also time alignment sux. Mo told me to just enable the BBE and you should be fine. i did that last night and the result is awesome. after you enable the BBE you have to set your gain again.

MO if you see this, thanks man. i love the way it sounds.

Bronze Member
Username: Nickb4247

Post Number: 38
I agreen. I used the mike when I got mine(deh p860mp). It sounded better, but still not that great. And I hated the time alignment. Set the Fad/Bal by ear if you want to adjust that. Set the EQ by ear or use a RTA to help. And do what Chad said. I love BBE.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 39
Although I do use the time alignment on the subs................

Bronze Member

Post Number: 40
Its basically just an electronic phase adjustment.

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 2358
The only thing I use my mic for on my Pioneer HU is for the handsfree bluetooth adapter but only the 9800BT has it... :-O Polo..

PS- BBE is a must..

Gold Member
Username: Suleman36

Post Number: 4175
Chad im really happy that your enjoying the BBE sound now that you hear it.

Night and Day differance to me with it enabled.

BBE is a sound processing technology developed for recording studios that aligns phase relationships so the music has greater presence. This means, in your car, BBE adjusts low, mid, and high frequencies so the sounds arrive at your ears at the same time. This ensures that the lows are tight and well defined and the highs are clear and finely detailed. Listen to your favorite band and hear the true difference between guitar and bass.

Gold Member

Www.15inchwangers.com

Post Number: 9416
yeah MO. thanks again. damn i wish i knew that before. lol.

i just need to retune everything now. but the difference really is night and day. looks like on my way home today, i have to pull over every 10 minutes and adjust my eq. the eq is in the trunk so i have to do it like that. also i still need to set my gain again.

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

New sub : 1 ...

Post Number: 10447
hmmmm - i got to take up my 860 manual & recheck this sh1t out now .......

Gold Member
Username: Suleman36

Post Number: 4176
Yeah it really gives the music the live feeling. I didnt even bother with the time alignment once i turned my BBE on and kept it at 0 level.

I just readjusted my gains and kept all the other compression like BMX and MP3 stuff off along with seat position off and bass boosts off and it really sounds like a live performance on my dash now with the bass and everything all leveled out. Just blends everything perfectly and lively.

Also keeps the gains on your amps lower which is always a good thing.

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 3520
i have to figure out how to do sutff like that on my alpine iva d900. suposedly theres alot of changes like that in the media xpander but to get to that function you have to be in a video mode so i'm waiting to get a bypass switch. anyone worked with a d900 or with MX before?

Gold Member

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 2824
oh ok thats cool then thanks guys ill just do that then when i get it. i didnt know how great the mic was anyway.

Gold Member

Www.15inchwangers.com

Post Number: 9422
lol all that from a simple question regarding a mic.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us