Nick

Gold Member
Username: Rvlacos

DD 3512 United States

Post Number: 1335
hey man i just have to say every post i read of urs is extreamly helpful and informative. ur knowledge is very impressive. how did u learn all of this do u own ur own shop, work at one or what?

its great to have you as a member here at ecoustics we can use more knowledge and less opinions and bullsheat!

Silver Member
Username: Ars88

P.I.M.P , Pakistani/In...

Post Number: 326
i agree

Bronze Member
Username: Nickb4247

Post Number: 14
I started as a member in 2003. Got up to around 3000 posts and then got a new job(circuit city) where I couldn't be on the computer posting all day(like a do at my current job, at my fathers CPA firm(bookkeeping)). I guess my account got deleted due to inactivity or something. I have always loved anythig audio. I had a 800 watt rms 5.1 home theatre in my room when I was 14. It kicked the crapp out of my dads Bose system that cost about 3 times as much.(no highs' no lows', must be Bose). I have never worked in car audio, only private work. I remember when I got my first two fifteens in my car. Ppl at my high school made fun of them when they saw them(adire tempests, back when adire was the sh*t, no Fi, SI, RE, Treo, ect) Tempest look like Acendant or Dayton subs, so they looked VERY plain. Not cool like everyone elses' audiobahns. But when I turned them on, Ppl started asking me to put systems in their cars. Everything i know, I have learned on my own, hands on. Most of the technical knowledge is from this site. Back when the likes of Glasswolf and Jonathan were our gods. I am currently tight for cash, so I have 4 kicker CVRs on the way, goin in a 22 cuft ported enclosure tuned to 30 hertz. Powered by an Orion 2500d. Pioneer premier 860mp. Infinity perfect 6.1's up front, and 4 8" dayton midbass drivers to fill the gape between the 15's and the front stage. A 2 channel kicker on the perfects. I metered at 151.8 with my last system. And that was with a SQL box(30 hertz).

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
When I can afford it I want to do something similiar to 4 15" Q's or HD3's. But 4 CVR's with almost 3000 watts behind them should bump alittle. : )

Gold Member
Username: Rvlacos

DD 3512 United States

Post Number: 1339
def should bump! well its nice to have u back on here. and we could use glasswolf and jonathan back on as well!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
You have a nice sub system in ride Richard. I have never had the pleasure of owning DD equipment, but its on my list. My dream would be a few of the 9100 series. Do you have anything above stock on your front stage? Or are the subs and HU the only upgrades so far? That 3512 has got to sound good.

Silver Member
Username: Tanmanfosho

Fi SSD, 15 Wangers Yeah, Its 15...

Post Number: 456
look at this noob hahaha. j/k j/k j/k for real u shoudl feel special nick we at ecoustics like you lol. and u have ur own thread to honor u

Bronze Member

Post Number: 29
Thank you all.

Silver Member

Post Number: 477
this is a special moment

Bronze Member

Post Number: 33
I feel like I am going to get a plack in the mail or something shortly.

Silver Member

Post Number: 479
lol maybe when you hit platinum

Silver Member
Username: Ars88

P.I.M.P , Pakistani/In...

Post Number: 330
o ya buddy long way to go

Bronze Member

Post Number: 34
only 9966 to go.

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Www.15inchwangers.com

Post Number: 9404
yeah nick knows his sh!t. i give him mad props.

Gold Member
Username: Mygame5982

Comp Vr..15 Wangers H-..., TEXAS US

Post Number: 1080
quit showing off your new name.lol jk

Bronze Member

Post Number: 35
It to me a hot minute to get the name. I feel stupid..........
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us