System Been ROBBED! -BAHHH

Silver Member
Username: Ars88

P.I.M.P , Pakistani/In...

Post Number: 311
bs - last nite parked my car in middle of jew town (no offense) and woke up this mornin ready to go to work when i found out my car has been broken into...had a pioneer 780 upfront 2xkicker 750.1 and pioneer 400.4 amps in bak, 2x12" l7s and my jacket..btw they also stripped out my front dash board and took it with them...
i don't kno what to do..feel like jumpin out a window

Silver Member
Username: Rosrock2000

FI SSD 12 , MI USA

Post Number: 116
sorry; did they bust the window to?

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 2518
wow....that is absloluty terrible man...im sorry to hear that

Silver Member

Post Number: 312
no funny thing is no busted window or anything...just a huge mess in the car with all wiring stickin out everywhere....the popo came for useless report and told me some1 gonna come for fingerprint in a while but thats compeletely useless coz its not like im gettin my system back

Silver Member

FI SSD 12 , MI USA

Post Number: 117
what if they get a fingerprint of someone u dont know or somethin? and maybe they have his fingerprint on some other cars hes jacked..

Silver Member

Post Number: 314
the first cop that i was talking to told me that it was useless...he said nothing will happen and he told me in a personal matter type of way...the popo here is really lazy on this type of crap...especially considerin im a paki...doesnt help lol

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 1739
Dam, that a bummer. I would be upset if I was jacked. Thats why I got a Alarm. As a side note, did you have any serial numbers of your stuff?
There is a site where you can register your serial numbers and if police, pawn shops come across it, they can track you down and get it back to you. Hope you had insurance. Whats that like 2 G worth of aggravation? sorry.

Silver Member

Post Number: 315
no i dnt have seial number of anythin...dat sux...o well i wasn't happy wit l7 anyway but the amps really hurt me...i actually think i know who did it..jus gona make sure and then i start playing some games ^^

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Www.15inchwangers.com

Post Number: 9308
damn that is fucked. i hope the thief gets what he/she deserves.

hope everythinng works out for you.

Silver Member

FI SSD 12 , MI USA

Post Number: 118
it might be a buddy who is jealous... usually is ive heard

Silver Member

Post Number: 316
ya hope he/she burns in hell....or even better if i find dat person and f him/her up

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

New sub : 1 ...

Post Number: 10430
damn - thats fugged up !.....

Silver Member
Username: Tanmanfosho

Fi SSD, 15 Wangers Yeah, Its 15...

Post Number: 436
Fags

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

IL Afghanistan,...

Post Number: 1041
Thats why you gotta pay the extra 5$ a month for the 2000$ in car audio insurance to your car insurance ;) but that does suck man.... id be starting a holocaust all over again in that place until i found my sh!t... no stores or anything near by with camera's facing that way? Chances are the person(s) knows you or see's you alot to know you have something valuable in your trunk.

Silver Member
Username: Dmm2005

DD Audio ORION, Warren Count... USA

Post Number: 424
Damn im sorry to hear that...thats some good stuff that got stolen...I am dead faithful to keeping all my stuff insured cuz it saved my a55 when i had my 3 15s stolen.

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Sit and Look pretty

Post Number: 3237
damn i d ont have any insurance and i live in the middle of that shyt

Silver Member
Username: Andrew571

Stillwater/Edmond, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 587
sorry to here that man

Silver Member
Username: Andrew571

Stillwater/Edmond, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 588
hear* lol

Silver Member

Post Number: 320
ya...no cameras..it was parked in a streetway full or houses..guess i gotta reason to step up the game with bigger/better woofers and a bangin alarm system...just not the same car (history floods with breakins lol)

Gold Member

IL Afghanistan,...

Post Number: 1043
"bangin alarm" is there any way to get your subs connected up to your alarm? The only downside to that is if you pissed sombody off they can make your batterys go dead while your cars parked lmao

Silver Member
Username: Kklagge

Post Number: 334
So do you "advertise" how loud your system is like every young kid around here does? Just asking because a lot of thefts around here but only the people who drive around with it blaring and the windows down...thieves are getting much smarter these days it seems

Gold Member

IL Afghanistan,...

Post Number: 1046
good thing they cant be smart enough to pull that one on me :-D nice garage right next to my bedroom.....in door parking garage for work with security and cameras on top of my audio insurance :-) i have enough faith in not getting robbed id keep my money in there. The only way im getting robbed.... gunpoint, even then they better hope i dont find them.. hope u find the guy man, let him meet the curb:-)

Silver Member

Post Number: 323
no..actually i dont put it too loud...i was really runnin 1 sub off 1 750.1 at the moment and the other sub was jus layin in the trunk (coz other amp had problem and i sent it bak to kicker)
reason i dnt put it too loud is coz my front comps sound blown out and my backs were still in 'shipping process' lol
i jus wanna get my dash back so i can sell my pos and get somethin bigger...lookin into navigator or expedition maybe even explorer...now i jus start savin and when i get new eqipment ima ask u guys how some of u insured those products coz down here in new york u really have to...

Silver Member

Post Number: 324
ya killa...hope i find dat guy....mofo gona be wearin my jacket?? naa i dnt think so bahstard..ima shoot dat niggah lol
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us