Flip up screen

Bronze Member
Username: Razzeldazzel06

Post Number: 42
i want to put in a flip screen in my truck...i hear the pioneer AVH-P7800DVD is the best flip screen out ont he market..ialso hear alpine, eclipse, and kenwood makes dencents ones..too which is the best..is the pioneer really the best???}

Bronze Member
Username: Razzeldazzel06

Post Number: 50
anyone have any thoughts??

Username: Scott_rilla

Evansville, Indiana

Post Number: 2
i have a clarion flip up and i really like it. 7 in display dvd and everything it really just depends on what u want if for clarion is really user friendly and 5v preouts which is really nice plus u can add just about anything u want to it but alping and pioneed do put out very nice screens if your looking for TV in your truck

Silver Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 286
Bobby, how many times are you going to make a new thread and ask the same exact questions? We already told you like seven times what to get, but you don't listen and then you just make a new thread and ask again. If I were a moderator here like I am on another site I would have banned you a weeks ago. I mean just look at this sh!t:

https://www.ecoustics.com/cgi-bin/bbs/search.pl

Silver Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 287
Well you can't post a search result here either... how retarded is this place?

Bronze Member
Username: Kbenz47

Rochester, New York United States

Post Number: 55
I think he wants to buy a particular flip out, and no one has probably recommended the one he wants to buy, so he just keeps making the same one OVER AND OVER until someone recommends the one he wants.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us