New to Car audio. -Subs,Amps-

Username: Lance_p

Post Number: 2
Hi, im new to this and was hoping some experienced people and veterans would help me choose a sub and amp. Lo1oking through forums, I've liked the feedback on the w7's and the solo x...I was thinking 1 12"JLw7 w/an amp OR 1 12"kicker solo X w/an amp...also, it would be nice to know where to buy these. Ebay?...would I have to buy a box? my car is an acura MDX...feed back would be very appreciated. THANK YOU

Silver Member
Username: Impala63rag

Post Number: 336
You got all kinds of room in there!

Whats your budget? and are you doin it in phases?>
Do you already have the head unit? highs?

Upload

Post Number: 4
i have a stock bose system with the original everything...im just hoping to buy 1 good sub and a amp to go along with it...i looked up the DD 9512's and that is way too pricy...i was thinkin more of a 300-500 range for a 12" sub

Gold Member
Username: Mygame5982

Comp Vr..15 Wangers H-..., TEXAS US

Post Number: 1065
a btl?

Post Number: 5
im sorry im really new to this i dont know what that is...can you break that down to me please? Thanks.this is a very helpful site. =)

Username: Gus738

Post Number: 4
you mean L7's not W7's and those max out at 750 watts L5's at 600 watts and yeah ebay is fine i got myself a new (not refurbish) new new kicker zx1500.1 for $300 and those run about 450+ and shipment and retail stores about 1 g , go to

http://www.kicker.com/06/kicker_home.html to get a good ideal of what you want/need
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us