Vibe Space or Kicker?

Username: Richens

Post Number: 2
I am soon looking to buy a 15" Sub and im not sure which to go for at the moment.

I don't really have a budget to be honest, but was looking to get a Vibe Space 15" and the Monobox 4 amp.

What are peoples reccomendations?

Cheers!

Silver Member
Username: Tdawg30

Ohio USA

Post Number: 891
oh man stop right there..............what would you like as far as sound quality, spl, or a mix of both(SQL)???? And do you need a new cd player and new speakers and how much power do you want to run? There is lots of emptiness in your request. fill us in with more info then we can truely help you.

Post Number: 3
Right, well cheers for the quick reply.

I am basically after an all out system.

My Head Unit is a Sharp Twin (Front & Back) DVD playing 7" motorized fold out HD TFT touchscreen which set me back around $600.00

My front component speakers which im looking to get are the Vibe SE-K60's which are an RMS of 115w and i am looking to power them with the Vibe Power VP2.

I then simply for now want to purchase a 15" DECENT sub and power it with a DECENT amp.

I listen to alot of Drum & Bass, so i'm after some serious body vibrating & warmth in the bass.

Cheers!

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 2476
what would the budget be for the sub and amp...we can reccomend some very nice subs for you

Silver Member
Username: Tdawg30

Ohio USA

Post Number: 893
ok well do you use the internet for shopping??? if so look on ebay for either a diamond audio D3 15 or a diamond audio D6 15, both great subs. and as far as an amp goes, look at a kicker kx400.1 for the D3 and a kicker kx600.1 for the D6. should be a nice little setup that will hit hard and be fairly cheap in the audio world.

Post Number: 4
No budget.

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 2481
alrite man, check out some of these subs and see what you like

Fi ssd or q
ficaraudio.com

dd2512 or 3512
ddaudio.com

audioque sd or sd2.5
audioque.com

tc-1000 or tc-2000
tcsounds.com

all are very nice subs.

Bronze Member
Username: •cam•

Post Number: 69
how about a tc lms-5400. its a hell of a lot better than decent but if you don't have a budget...
or mabey an eD 16ov.2 on a nine.1
edesignaudio.com
http://www.tcsounds.com/lms5400.htm its not out yet though
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us