OT - Blacklight in a car?

Silver Member
Username: Ars88

P.I.M.P , Pakistani/In...

Post Number: 305
has any1 ever put blacklight in a car? im about to buy 2 sticks of black neon and was wondering how it would look....any1 got any experience with it?
i don't want something dull so maybe you can gimme some brands that make really good/durable/bright light? lol
i heard of streetglow and some others but i don't know which ones to choose bcoz i nvr really seen them..
i would appreciate any suggestions
thx ^^

Bronze Member
Username: Moey_g

SydneyAustralia

Post Number: 29
Well just so u know, the blacklight is a waste unless u got lots of white material in your car. It makes the white material look blue/purple. I had one stick in the car and did look nice.

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Resonant Engineering..., Fort Worth... Email

Post Number: 2666
... or you could get creative with the glow in the dark paint :-)

Gold Member
Username: Tdbdadrummer

Wellsburg, WV USA

Post Number: 1901
I have black lights running along the sides of my front seats, and their light extends to where your feet are...It's actually not a bad idea, since your shoes will still glow, and cops can't as easily see them. Here I'll post some pics.
Yes, it's a little messy...I don't have a garage, so it's kinda cold in the winter to go out and wash/sweep/polish, and for the past week it's been raining lol. So sorry about the mess :-(.

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Tdbdadrummer

Wellsburg, WV USA

Post Number: 1902
Here are some pics of my purple neons in the back seats as well...Again, sorry for mess, but I always keep the pliers with me :-).

I have mine kinda ghetto rigged, running to toggles in the glove box, and using the power/ground on the amps...I guess it's not really ghetto rigged, it's just not running to the fuse box or any other light source, but to run to the amps was MUCH easier in my case.

Upload
Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 308
thanks for the pics tyler...u got power for these from ur amp?
i don't think i will be needing any of this because last nite my car was broken into and they took my whole system...bahstards also took my whole front dash peice (which means they got same car)
ima jus chill out and save up for a new car and a lil better system...
thanks a lot for the pics tho

Silver Member
Username: Dsmith07

LaGrange, NC US oF A

Post Number: 415
anybody got any links where i can pick up a couple of those blacklights for cheap?

Silver Member

Post Number: 319
ebay?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us