Anyone ever heard of this???

Gold Member
Username: Matt12490

The biggity biggity BAY, California USA

Post Number: 1506
So on my car (99' acura TL 3.2) i have the "UR Ultra S Crank Pulley" installed and it is supposed to give me some extra HP but thats besides the point. Anyways... i was just informed that i should not put a system in my car, or exceding 600 watts because the pulley couldn't handle it? Anyone heard of this?

Silver Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 877
Just watch your voltmeter and you'll be fine...whomever told you that,I would no longer listen to.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1507
the guy who sold it told my brother that (because the car was his previously). he may have been referring to the alternator cuz they go hand in hand. no idea tho. so you think i should be fine?

Silver Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 880
I think you'll be fine but just remember what I said,watch your voltmeter because if your juice drops too low that's when things blow up.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1508
alright thanks Rob.

anyone else heard about this?

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Resonant Engineering..., Fort Worth... Email

Post Number: 2638
seems to be BS to me.. if anything could not handle it.. it would be the alt.

ask yourself this.. how could extra stress on the CHARGING system affect a mechanical part like the ALT PULLEY.. wth is going on there.. the amp is drawing all the current from the alt and then all the current from the magical pulley and the molecular ballance then goes off the wall and the pulley tears apart due to the atoms spreading apart. LOL...

if anything won't handle it.. it would be the alt and unless it is super tiny.. it should still support 1000rms

Gold Member

Post Number: 1509
im going for about 2000-2200rms but im going for a larger alternator and batts anyways. i'll just disreguard that guys comment and go for it. nothing should stop me from my bass. i have been deprived of it for almost 3 months now =(
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us