Cadence wild beast?

Silver Member
Username: Spandmh1

Tunnel hill, Ga Usa

Post Number: 117
friend of mine just BLEW 400 dollars on a 15" wild beast about a week ago.. anyone ever heard them? im lookin on the net and i see em for like $170 and below.. imma laugh when i get my next setup and it bumps louder than his $400 dolla waste of money!

Silver Member
Username: Trey4sports

Post Number: 307
agreed, idk why he would blow that money when he could have got a HD3...

Silver Member

Tunnel hill, Ga Usa

Post Number: 120
fo' realz! i told him he was an IDIOT as soon as he told me. but, he is like every other person who has never heard of good brands such as audioque and stuff... but he is rich so it doesnt matter to him! lolz

Silver Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 158
Quite possibly the gayest dustcap of all time? The whole thing reeks of Audiobahnish. That is a pretty stout basket though.

http://www.superstyling.no/shop/images/10071-Cadence_Wild_Beast_12.jpg

Silver Member

Tunnel hill, Ga Usa

Post Number: 122
BUMP

Silver Member

Post Number: 309
that sub reeks of homosexuality...

Silver Member

Tunnel hill, Ga Usa

Post Number: 123
hahaha! cant wait to tell my friend how yall bash this POS!

Silver Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 878
Bashing Cadence?You guys must be retarded.Cadence makes some mean subs.Seriously if you think Cadence is comparable to Audiobahn...you guys are car audio noobs.Your friend did get burned on the price though.Don't go bashing Cadence though,they have subs that will destroy.

Silver Member

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 879
http://www.cadencestore.com/ProductCart/pc/caraudio_subcategory.asp?idCategory=1 01&prodsort=&page=&ipagesize=

Here,do some reading but keep in mind Cadence has been expensive for a while but they do get loud,I've seen quite a few guys running Cadence.

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Resonant Engineering..., Fort Worth... Email

Post Number: 2635
you guys might be bashing on that sub now.. they are not all that great yes.. but in the right enclosure they can get loud.

i know a guy local with two running two cadence 1500.1s and does 152+ on the TL out of the trunk of a stratus

Silver Member
Username: 04redmach1

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 310
Yea, Rob said it all. If you trash Cadence, you are a newb yourself. The Wild Beast are VERY ugly subs, but get VERY loud and sound good while doing it. I girl I sponsored 2 years ago put 2 Wild Beast 10's in a 99-04 mustang. Sealed box, the Cadence Amadeus 1000 watt rms amp and hit a 132-133 on TL. BUT, that is with windows up, back seats up and couldn't turn radio up half way becasue she bought a small in line fuse an kept blowing it. If you want a good sub look at the new Super TX sub they have. They aren't priced bad either. Oh, and here is the ENTRY Cadence sub we tested hehe.......

http://video.snoopdan.com/images/cadence_fx.wmv

Kevin

Silver Member

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 882
Sorry for being an azzhole guys but you guys are talking trash about a product that you have no idea about.Nice vid by the way Kev.Didn't you tell me long ago that you could get Kinetiks?PM on some batt deals if you have any and in a few months I'll be looking for some amps that put anywhere from 4K to 5K at .5ohms if you have anything remotely close pm me and maybe I'll toss you a sale :-)

Silver Member
Username: Kaos15th

Post Number: 371
They are noobs lol look at their post count and date they registered LOL no offense lol.........

Silver Member

Post Number: 314
no....for 400 bucks theres way better subs

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Resonant Engineering..., Fort Worth... Email

Post Number: 2646
he should have bought online.. he could have gotten a way better deal than that for those subs :-)

Silver Member

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 883
Avalanche,don't associate post count with people being car audio noobs.When I first signed up with ecoustics I had more knowledge than most of the people in the thousands.Post count means nothing but you spent more time posting.

Silver Member
Username: Teddy21

Ann Arbor, MI USA

Post Number: 414
who the fak cares, the kid got ripped off and thats all that matters, dont call the kids noobs because they never heard of some ulgy subs....lol

im sure when they spent the next 5 years of thier life reading posts and commenting on them until they have a 10000 post count they will be able to tell you that cadience is a alright brand

Silver Member

San Diego

Post Number: 161
To be called a nOOb and retarded by a couple people that were literally in diapers when I first starting doing this, and audio in general, is comical at best. I have some friends that have had various Cadence subs, and yes they can hit pretty good in the right setup but they always seemed to me like overpriced, flashy, copy-cat crap.

All I said is that the dustcap looks g!y, and it does, and I said that it is "Audiobahnish" which I meant it looks like those type flashy parts, and I also said that is a stout basket, and it is. Yeah this makes me a retarded nOOb.

And as for my post count and reg date, I was on the road with my band for almost the last year, and I would come here that whole time on my laptop and look around. So I have actually been here since late '05. I never joined because I didn't have the time it takes to thoughtfully reply, read and comprehend everything. Now that I am home, I joined up.

Silver Member

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 887
"The whole thing reeks of Audiobahnish"When describing things as a "whole" that does not leave any gray areas about how you feel about any part or aspect of it.I don't really know of any subs that are too that comparable to Cadence as they are very different from other brands but you say they're "copy-cats".Oh well...whatever.Welcome to Ecoustics and enjoy your stay.Oh and you must be pretty old if I was in diapers when you started doing this I'm 22.I kinda still wish I was in diapers,it's pretty nice not having to wipe your own azz,I miss those days ^_^}

Silver Member

San Diego

Post Number: 163
I guess 35 is ancient around here lol. It explains it all pretty much in my profile, you can do the math but it's all good man.

Silver Member
Username: 04redmach1

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 311
Cadence isn't horribly priced if you "talk to the right person" hehe, Rob knows what I mean :-) I havn't played with hte Daytona series SPL sub yet, but maybe soon I will to see what she is playing with.

Kevin
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us