Chauncey Reference Page

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 11045
I have sold lots of things on this forum..just need to get my reference list so i can sell on other forums..so if u have bought/sold me something please say a few kind words...

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

[:-]15 RE XXX[:-]

Post Number: 4473
Chauncey is a nice man to buy from. He is also a fast shipper. If he has something that you want for a nice price, dont hesitate to buy it..:-)

Gold Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Fredericksburg, Virginia United states

Post Number: 1205
yeah hes a great person never heard of him owin sum1 money its been the other way round so.... hes honest never bought nothing from him but i would

Silver Member
Username: Pitbullguy

Chicago, Illinois I Eats Beats...

Post Number: 366
i just got my subs from Chauncey TODAY and i would give the transaction with him a score of 10 out of 10...heres the rundown;

Shipping - I paid Chauncey in full for 2 12" Arsenal woofers late in the evening of 1/7/06, and the subs were delivered on 1/10/06...that's 2 days because i paid him late enuff that he couldn't ship till the next morning.

Packaging - When i saw the package i was nervous because the box had clearly been put through some abuse (by ups not chauncey). When i opened the package up i couldn't have been happier, Chauncey had taken the time to THOROUGHLY protect the product he shipped to me. Not a scratch, ding, or nick ANYWHERE!!!

Customer Service - 100% honesty was given to me. He said the woofers were "slightly" used, and i probably woulda believed him if he had said never used, but he didn't cause he's an honest seller. Every time i tried to contact him with questions about the sale or shipping info, he responded swiftly and with the information i was looking for.

Price - CHHHEEEEAAAAPPPPP!!!!!!

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Sit and Look pretty

Post Number: 3183
us tillown me the pics money

Silver Member
Username: Zoomiebird

15 Wanger Premier Member, FL

Post Number: 286
what language was that in rob? did you mean to say "u still own me the pics money" if so what the F does that mean?

for chaun, if a man has dedicated 11,000 plus posts to car audio, he is safely a part of its history. i doubt there are too many people on this forum that care more about it.

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 2324
lol at robs sentence...

Silver Member
Username: Tanmanfosho

C Bang, Hardcore Iowa USA

Post Number: 400
I'd Defeintly Buy from him. He's dedicated to car audio and wouldn't screw someone over cause he knows what it's like.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us