Batterys for DD9915 on 6krms

Silver Member
Username: Johnfiac

IL Afghanistan,...

Post Number: 965
I have a redtop and yellow top on a 200A right now, I am ordering a new 300A and replacing the 200A along with another amp so i can run the 6K. what kind of batterys should i get and how many? Kinetics HC2400? Maybe 3 or 4?

Gold Member
Username: Mr_kebo

Albertville, Al USA

Post Number: 1109
New HC1800 for cranking at 4 HC2400 and you will be set lol. Im gonna be running 5k with a 240amp alt 1 1800 and 2 2400 lol

Silver Member

IL Afghanistan,...

Post Number: 968
Hmm can i just use my redtop for cranking or do you think the differnt battery brands will fu<k with the charging system? I think it was B or sombody that was saying mixing a different variety of batterys with different specs can fu<k the Alt\batterys up.

Silver Member
Username: Impala63rag

Post Number: 304
why not keep the 200 amp, and ADD the 300 amp with custom bracket or a/c bracket? Your gonna need all the current you can get.

Upload

Silver Member

IL Afghanistan,...

Post Number: 982
Thought about it but cant find ANYONE OR ANYWHERE to help me get this done... i have no welding equipt or exp to make it myself. THe 200A has some problems with it as well. I was talking with Nate wit Excessive Amperage and he gave me a few ideas of what it could be that is wrong with it. It if is a cheap fix i will fix it if not i will trash it, got it brand new for 200 w\warranty but i think that might have ended by now i am going to check with the guy i bought it from again but i lost the reciept so i dunno how that will go, although i know he will remember me from all the testing i had him do on the alt.

Silver Member

IL Afghanistan,...

Post Number: 983
Does anyone know the floater Voltage of the HC2400 with the car NOT running?

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 2750
13v like all other kinetiks
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us