Funny review of a sony xplod

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 2235
foud this on CC website...kinda humorous.

"Just 2 good fo anyone wow,I can't Explain. '' .'' lol
Reviewer: Boyiee from Texas on Fri Dec 01 09:21:48 EST 2006
9 out of 16 found this review helpful

Lemme tell u.Now I got 4 of these Sony Xplod 1300 Watt Black Subwoofers in 4 single sub boxes in the trunk of my Iris Metallic 1999 Toyota Camry Le.Now I will say I got two 2400 Watt Pyle Amplifiers in my whip hooked up to all four of my woofa's.WOW!! WOW!!
SHOOT! these things are so powerful.I got A new
200 AMP Alternator installed where my factory alternator was.Now I got plenty of juice 2 power these babies lol.Now,when I wanted 2 test these 4 sub's I went 2 a very isolated area in a road that was wayyyyy back in the woods,the closest house was like 400 Yards or 500 yards away str8 ahead.Anyway I Parked my Camry in a circled u-turn area where u can circle bak around and leave,anyway das not impotant lol.Well anyway i left the engin on and I poped thetrunk open and I had the car facing the wooded area and it had a walkway like a mile long leading 2 a lake.
As I parked corectly I went 2 my amp turned the bass Just half on both plyle amps.Well then i poped in a good rap cd and turned the volume up to 19outta 64.
Well it was SOME LOUD PUMPIN BASS!!!!!!!
I ACTUALLY GOT A BIG CRACK IN MY BAK window from it!!!!!!! Where my Rear defroster was AWW I HAS 2 replace it u know but at first i didnt know it lol.Well any I saw some Well coyotes where like 1000 Feetaway and it was around like 5:30 AM in the darkness but the sun was like almost gonna rise in like 1 hour on the horizion lol.But the coyotes ran away and one yelped as i aproched it lol and it ran away as i turned the volume up like by 3 points lol.Anthen I left that setting and it was at 22 well then The engion wazzz still running at idle.I started 2 walk bak ohhh i had ear plugs in the whole time I did this 2.Now I heard it echo like crazy and the bass was still a going and i was like a quarter milefrom my car but i could still c it and i put my heard up against a tree and it was vibrating lol.AND i got 2 the lake and i lost visual of my car and i was a good 4000 feet away from my car well lets just say 5000 feet away and i saw ripple in the lake cause the lake was like maby 4 feet deep and like a football field wide!!!!.Then i got bak 2 my car turned of the system and i drove bak the way i came and i say no amimals in sight!!! NO BIRD NO NOTHING!!! for like that whole time i was on the road!!!
Then itured it on later when the sun came up in that morning in the ssame volume when i turned it off.Now all the sudden i say these birds FLY!! AWAY!!! lol.
i still had my earplugs in also cause this would deaf me and all my windows were down and thats basically what happened.And i had chest pain from this longggg bass rambling experience for like 4 hours later dat day.
I MIGHT,add 2 more so i have 6 sony xplod 1300 Subwoofers and another pyle amp.Now that might crack all my windows well ill find out lol so imma never going 2 number 22 again.Cause dazz expensive 2 replace them back rear windows lol like $327.I keep it at volume at 10 MAX!! Cause its enough 2 b heard at least half a mile.I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THESE AMAZING SUBS!!!! "

i found it funny...haha

Silver Member
Username: Rideredder

Cornell, IL USA

Post Number: 682
They have some imagination. That's alot of BS to think up all at once.

Gold Member
Username: Alias747

Eclipse Ti, MN

Post Number: 1867
"i still had my earplugs in also cause this would deaf me"

Haha, gotta love that line!

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 2242
im a fan of the coyotes ran away line...who the f_ck has coyotes around them and why would they run away? they would dominate him.

Gold Member
Username: Alias747

Eclipse Ti, MN

Post Number: 1870
Actually coyotes are scared of people, they don't usually attack people. There are not like wolves.

Bronze Member
Username: Spandmh1

Tunnel hill, Ga Usa

Post Number: 94
what a DA

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 2243
really issac?

thats interesting...i didnt know that

Silver Member
Username: Tdawg30

Ohio USA

Post Number: 857
hey atleast he has the smarts for a HO alt....... I mean u never see that with people who have sony and such.

Silver Member
Username: Trey4sports

Post Number: 267
hes a complete moron. nothing more to say, just doesn't deserve a sound system

Silver Member
Username: Astrosafari

Delhi, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 642
haha that was some good stuff! SHOOT! haha omg. find this guy and ask him to tell us a nother story just for a laugh haha. so hes like
"a walkway like a mile long leading 2 a lake." and then hes like
"i got 2 the lake and i lost visual of my car and i was a good 4000 feet away from my car well lets just say 5000 feet away"
and he also says
"the closest house was like 400 Yards or 500 yards away"
now im not sure what yards to feet to miles is, but id think he'd wake the people? and if the walkway to the lake is a mile long, is that the same as 5000 feet?? haha thast funny stuff.

Silver Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

SSX, Tenneki US of A

Post Number: 858
mile is 5280 feet so he nearly walked a mile (so he says) hahaha

Silver Member
Username: Pike110

12w6v2s, Indianapolis...

Post Number: 334
He should have taken the 50 bucks he paid for that trash and went to an english class. He lost me with the "cause this thing would deaf me" remark.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us