Please help, its pissin me off!!!!!!!!!

Silver Member
Username: Tdawg30

Ohio USA

Post Number: 852
Alright I just got my pg R6.5 components in today and I want to take the tweeter out of the flkush mount casing so I can mount the thing how its supposed to be mounted, well the directions say twist counterclockwise and it pops out, but thats not the case at all. I can get the dam things out. if anyone has used these how do you do this........i have pics but cant find the cord for the camera so I will try and post pics later.

Silver Member

Ohio USA

Post Number: 853
heres a link to em

http://www.millionbuy.com/phgr65comp.html

Gold Member
Username: Mr_kebo

Albertville, Al USA

Post Number: 1073
You twist and they pop out just like my focals do.

Silver Member

Ohio USA

Post Number: 854
the mother fuckeders dont twist out. the wire just gets tangled and they stay in there. my hand is raw from twisting.

Gold Member
Username: Mr_kebo

Albertville, Al USA

Post Number: 1078
Not sure what else to tell you then. It took me a minute to get mine out but they just twist a bit then push out.

Silver Member

Ohio USA

Post Number: 855
ok I finally got it after I cut my finger on the grille and pushed the grille in it finally came out. not such an easy task. thanks tho mr kebo

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 2741
mine pop out like that too and i didnt have a problem

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Sit and Look pretty

Post Number: 3168
let me know how those sounds i got the pg octanes too but the z rated with the silk tweeter and they sound amazin the tweeter its super soft and clear and the midbass its amazin only lacks bass but thats wat my subs do ;)

Silver Member

Ohio USA

Post Number: 856
yeah I got them in tonight which by the way I was installing them in 20 degree weather with no gloves and no hat cuz I had to go somewhere and wanted these in before I went and holy chit what a difference it was from stupid 4x6's and I dont even have them amped yet. My doors need deadened now though, but its all good. I cant beleive I ever went without a set of components before. best 35 dollars I ever spent!!!!!!!!!!

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Sit and Look pretty

Post Number: 3176
i know man the phoenix gold are really good the octanes z rated sound better than some focals and some diamond audio that i heard in the shop and they are really cheap.

the thing that makes them so chep its that pg made alot of octane r, so the more u make the cheap it is, i forgot wat its called but like rolls royce if u make few cars they are more expensive because alot of people can get them.

i have the phoenix gold octaner r 8.0:4 amp and i luv it the sq its fenomenal the cross overs are great and i got it for like 180 u can get it for abotu that price on ebay so go get it if u want those lil beast sound the best
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us