Choice

Username: Big_reazon

Post Number: 7
Alright here is my plan. I have a g body monte carlo.(cutlass, regal, grand national). I wan't to build a system that wangs hard. I am having a competion with my homeys on who's car will be louder. One has to kicker l7 10's in a sealed box pushing the right power. One has 2 12" kicker cvr powered up in the right range. Then one has the two 12w7 powered with 1500 watts If I can remember he's sealed. Alright point black I want to be able to show off at car shows also ya dig and I have to kill their systems. I plan on two 15" q's powered by two ia20 amps. The box will be built to about 6 cubic feet with 106 square inches of port. I wan't to make their systems sound weak. I wan't to make their car shake. Do you think this will do it. DO you think I will be better off with these specs and some 12"s.

Silver Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

SSX, Tenneki US of A

Post Number: 833
I'd say it should. And I would stick with 15's, they will get louder and lower than 12's.

Silver Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

SSX, Tenneki US of A

Post Number: 834
You will smoke them as it is, but I would still build a really nice box and make it hella loud with amazing sound quality.

Gold Member
Username: Drsmith

Montana USA

Post Number: 2443
lotta power for Qs, id do just one IA

Gold Member
Username: Matt12490

The biggity biggity BAY, California USA

Post Number: 1492
yeah you only need one. thats the amp i want. you must have some cash on you.

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 2209
electrical upgrades?

Username: Big_reazon

Post Number: 8
Electrical. got 30ft. of my 1/0 wire and a 200 amp amp. Just havent put the stuff in yet. Going to order a kinetic battery or two. So the 1800 watt incrimator audio amp will power two 1000 watt subs. How much wattage do you guys run these subs at? Should get the dual 1ohm q's and power them at .5ohm withthe ia20. Or get the dual 2's and run them at 1ohm on the ia20?

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Fi Audio BTL

Post Number: 9070
yeah just one amp and a awesome box and you will put your friends to shame. at least the guys with the kickers. as far as the guy with the 2 12w7's, i'd say you will give him a run for his money with you coming out on top.

just being realistic here.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us