OT- court

Silver Member
Username: Greeney1888

Maple Grove, MN From the fir...

Post Number: 280
went to court yesterday cause one of my friends gotta dwi and i got a minor and poss. drug paraphanailia. but he was fighting that the cop never read him his rights and asked him to look through the car, but when i was there waiting for the attorney to talk to me i overheard some cases they had later that day:
1. some kid had robbed 6 houses in less then 6 months
2. one kid had brought a loaded 9mm to school
3 one kid had been caught with 3 kilos of coke
^^^ all under 18

turns out the cop wrote the citation to me as a juvinile when i was actually 18 and they couldnt find it in the computer, so the attorny said that the cop would have to re write the citation as an adult and have to go through the regular court or something, and if he decides to not do that everything will be dropped. sat in the room with the cop that gave me the minor for 2.5 hours and he didnt want to be there. + on top of all of that he forgot to bring the maryjane reports so.. my fingers are crossed

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 2149
d_mn, 3 kilos of coke. a loaded 9 to school? those are some badazz kids.

some kid i helped pass math in 9th grade is in jail now wit 2 of his firends for robbing a house with loaded guns.

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 2150
oh and i hope eveyrthing works out for you man.

Silver Member
Username: Greeney1888

Maple Grove, MN From the fir...

Post Number: 282
thanks man

Silver Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

SSX, Tenneki US of A

Post Number: 841
yeah good luck bro

Gold Member
Username: Wolfman1966

WEST MONROE , LOUISIANA USA

Post Number: 1551
"Turns out the cop wrote the citation to me as a juvinile when i was actually 18 and they couldnt find it in the computer, so the attorny said that the cop would have to re write the citation as an adult and have to go through the regular court"

NOT sure about this, but if they screwed up the citation, I would see about fighting it and getting it thrown out of court. I don't see how he can rewrite a citation...its kinda like if a cop writes you a ticket for speeding and screws something up on it, it can be dismissed..or at least thats what I've heard
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us