I need some advice????

Silver Member
Username: Longbluesquid

Post Number: 104
Im 17 and i have decided i wanted to make car audio my career, i would like to go to a training school to get certified then i would like to eventually open up a shop but i have a big problem i have no money so i will need to pull out a student loan for going to school but the main problem is that i dont have credit history and no co signer is there any way i can get a loan from somewhere?

Silver Member
Username: Ars88

Rotti Pit , Corpo...

Post Number: 288
hmm...if u can't really get a loan...the next thing i would suggest is getting an investor...do some research into investors or possibly you can do some type of partnership with somebody....just a thought
(are u sure u wanna make car audio ur career? ur only 17...there is so much more out there..i understand car audio as a hobbie..but bro i don't think u should really make this ur career..? its not bad but really there is more out there...just my 2 cent)
good luck

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 2893
if you don't have a credit history then start one. apply for a small credit card and use it maybe once a month, just buy something small like a cd or something and when you get the bill pay it off in full. it'll help with your credit as the card will report you making payments in full on time. just make sure you're never late and don't get crazy with it like alot of people do. as for loans for colleges' just apply for student aids and grants. you don't ever have to pay back grants it's free from the government. there's tons of them out there just start searching school grants on the net and apply for anything that you think you qualify for.

Silver Member
Username: Qbenjamin

Florida

Post Number: 177
Go to usbank.com. You will start out with probably like a $300 limit, but you can build upon that.

Silver Member

Post Number: 105
yea thanks guys

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Resonant Engineering..., Fort Worth... Email

Post Number: 2584
GRANTS

apply for all the grants you can...

Silver Member