Username: Rvlacos

DD 3512 United States

Post Number: 1194
how bout them gators!!!!!!

Silver Member
Username: Pitbullguy

Chicago, Illinois I Eats Beats...

Post Number: 332
yeah man, lotta people in vegas aren't very happy right now, gonna be avoiding their bookies for a few days ROFL...

...the spread was 7.5 points so i put 40 bucks on the gators thinking they'd keep it within a touchdown but goddamn i never expected them to blow ohio state away like that.

Silver Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 882
figured muddy would make this post first. haha

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 11007
I won $200...hahaha...I was at work hyping everybody up about how Ohio State was gonna trash them..then today i was like u no what i bet Florida will win...so 3 guys took me up on it...hahahahahaha

Silver Member
Username: Dmm2005

DD Audio ORION, Warren Count... USA

Post Number: 389
didnt their basketball team win the championship too? <-dumbass question

Gold Member

DD 3512 United States

Post Number: 1196
UF ftmfw!!!!
thats my hometown and they made me proud
basketball and football, go gators!

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Fi Audio BTL

Post Number: 8964
yeah they are national champs on basketball also. they beat ucla last year to win.

Silver Member
Username: Zoomiebird

Gville, FL

Post Number: 249
ya rich! we fucked um up. first time in history that a team won both basket and foot in the same damn year!!!!!! YYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Silver Member

Gville, FL

Post Number: 250
well back to back technically, but still a first time!

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 3473
When they cant beat a team without the other team f'ing up real bad, talk to me. troy smith did not do so bad because of the gator defense, if you think so, watch the game again, he just played horrible, like the whole team. were they all hungover? even lee korso said it seemed like they were all playing with ankle weights on. I'm sorry but i dont think they are the best team in the nation. 4 teams better, OSU all season (what did they do in the last 50 days? drink?) LSU, michigan, and USC. I'd LOVE to see them play LSU again without bogus lucky turnovers. gators will always say they could beat all them anytime... i think they will have a hard time next year. oh yeah and not all good teams come from the SEC. infact, OSU's schedule was just as hard (maybe a tad easier, just a tad) than the gators. i didnt see the gators schedule TWO #2 teams... good team yes, best team, no. and tebow, sorry he hasnt proved sh!t yet, not saying he cant, we'll all find out next year. but honestly, until he throws for over 2500, hes just a 10 play a gamer.

Silver Member

Post Number: 338
Ultimately they need to move to some sort of playoff system... cuz it ain't fair to not give Florida credit for beating OSU, but at the same time i sure as hell don't think they were the best team out there...

...if they had put Michigan against OSU for the rematch alotta ppl wanted, i bet USC would wooped Floridas @ss.

Silver Member
Username: 420alldaylong

Post Number: 747
UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF UF}}

Silver Member
Username: Teddy21

Ann Arbor, MI USA

Post Number: 388
I'm happy to see Florida win, but damn i thought Ohio State would cream them.

I guess the Big 10 was kinda overrated this year....cuz michigan got spanked and ohio state got clobbered. They did have some great seasons but the rest of the big ten teams weren't much of competition.

The National title game should have been USC and Florida, and the rose bowl should have been the REMATCH of MICH and Ohio State.

Gold Member

DD 3512 United States

Post Number: 1197
alright gtfo with ur excuses we are #1 in the nation for a few hours and already got ppl makin excuses to y they won and how it aint the fact that they are good ohio just messed up----stfu.
we scored the most points on them since 1999 not just this season so give credit where credit is due! OSU was just all cocky thinkin how they were gunna win and eryone was given them all the credit and UF got pissed and kicked ur ash!
41-14 UF!

Gold Member

DD 3512 United States

Post Number: 1198
uhhhh and how many times did ur precious troy get sacked? i think u need to get off OSU's nuts and watch the game again u must have blinked after yall ran that first TD! cus then it was over!!!!

Silver Member
Username: Tanmanfosho

C Bang, Hardcore Iowa USA

Post Number: 367
Cornhuskers :-)

Silver Member

Gville, FL

Post Number: 251
damn right richard. we gave them 14 points. thats a half of a point more than our average allowence of 13.5 over the season. what more do they want? 4 or 5 sacks on the night, three of which were all from one player. that isnt just troys fault, the whole off line SUKT! and most of all the defense had no idea what was coming from the gators, and couldn't even think about stopping them. Leak had all the time in the world, and with that he kill OSU's zone defense. all in all you guys can cry all you want, but the best team won. and who would have wanted to see mich against OSU. THEY BOTH LOST! that means there are atleast two teams that are better than them, and the gators are the national champs. if you can't just accept that, go cry to you mothers.

oh ya "OSU all season (what did they do in the last 50 days? drink?)" if so than that is proof of there immaturity, and that they didn't really care about the championship.

Gold Member

DD 3512 United States

Post Number: 1200
trevor wtf man ur from fl? why u on their side?

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

FTW

Post Number: 9796
HOW BOUT THEM GATORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they showed EVERYBODY wtf an SEC team is all about, and that just goes to show that saying i don't think the Gators have a chance for months does to a team:-)

all you Ohio State Fans can STFU and GTFO.....ah thank you:-)

Gold Member

FTW

Post Number: 9797
Ohio State is overrated sooo bad.

they played 2 TEAMS for their ENTIRE season that were in the top 25, not the top 20, the top 25. that's it....and then they played the third, and wewre shown that the Big 10 is very overrated. The Gators had the toughest season schedule of the NATION, and they only lost once, but nobody gives them credit. w/e

Gold Member

FTW

Post Number: 9798
not now, but when they played them i mean.

either way, we could argue about this all day, and it will not make a difference. they won, and they earned it, so now we move on and let all the Gator fans talk sh!t to all the Ohio State Fans who talked sh!t for the last 2 months:-):-):-) roflmao

Silver Member

Post Number: 341
Obviously Florida is the champ...it is what it is...they earned it...

It just sucks that college football has a lame @ss bowl system where you're always left to wonder, WHAT IF florida had played USC instead? WHAT IF they had played michigan?

That's why they outta just get into an 8, 10, or 12 team playoff so there's nothing left to wonder about...

...P.S. that's coming from someone who IS NOT an OSU, USC, Michigan or Florida fan...so i'm not biased i don't give a sh!t about any of those teams.

Gold Member

Fi Audio BTL

Post Number: 8970
they just don't have the time to do that. these are student athletes so they have to take the finals like everyone else. if they can play all throughout december than they can have the playoff system.

i like the bcs system though. it makes your whole season like a playoff. you have to play every game in you regular season the best you can so you can stay on top of the ranking system.

Silver Member

Post Number: 343
point taken chad, it would be hard to work out the schedule...i'm not sure what the answer is to that but it's still unfair IMO to put so much stock in strength of victory and schedule...

...The schedule part is BS cuz you don't get to choose your own schedule so a team potentially can be undefeated and not get credit for it, and i don't buy that about 'well there opponents weren't as good so they shoulda won by more points'...

...a wins a win and a loss is a loss IDC if it's by 3 points or 30 points.

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio

Post Number: 2783
i agree osu was overrated, but in osu deffense, ginn was out pretty much the whole game, if he was in i'd say it would of been closer.

Silver Member

Gville, FL

Post Number: 252
ginn busted his ankle celebrating after his return! stupidity karma, lol

Gold Member

Fi Audio BTL

Post Number: 8973
all i gotta say is that yesterday belongs to the gators and no one is going to take that away from them. good job gators.

osu just had a bad day. you can't call a team overrated based on their one loss. the one loss came at a very important time but still you can't say that they are over rated.

Gold Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 3474
once again gator fans showing their ignorance. please, if you cant watch college football knowledgeably, please dont talk. Not for one second can you attribute OSUs horrible play to the gators "insane defense". smith didnt throw 1 accurate pass. the pic, just a horrible throw, not good coverage. the turnover on downs, dumb call by the coach, wth was he thinking? the fumble, 94 is a killer he'll be going top 10. funny how it bounced right into the gators hands though. i give them that one though.

2 top 25 teams? what!? are you kidding. how about 4. and 2 of them being rakned NUMBER 2!

lets look at the gators "hardest schedule ever" (by the wya you guys "always" have the hardest schedule, cry pussys) hmmm 4 ranked teams.

and what do you know. they both average exactly 10.25!

richard you are the florida gator football team? since when? and you need to watch the game again. and actually the whole uf season. because they just arent that good. oh and read the paper. "florida just isnt a number 4 team. good, yes. great, no." they were very lucky for osu to come not wanting to play football. but there are ATLEAST 5 teams that given both UF and the opposing team play well, UF will fail to win.

I am NOT a OSU fan. i actually dislike OSU. but they played well all year and had strength of schedule. i am a football analyst however and i can easily tell UF shouldnt even be playing for the title, nevermind holding it.

SEC watch out, your NOT the BMF around. there are multiple good conferences and the ACC is growing so fast i think its just as tough, and will be tougher. so stop crying that your in the hardest conference. soak up all you can for the next 364 days because you ARENT the best team in the nation. Other teams are proud to be in a good conference. gators point it out complaining ALL THE TIME. its quite annoying.
'nough said

Gold Member

Fi Audio BTL

Post Number: 8978
damn nice statement trevor.

Gold Member

DD 3512 United States

Post Number: 1201
"richard you are the florida gator football team? since when?"

not the team????? just a fan born there lived there till i joined the army 3 years ago.and moving back there in a few months. i been sayin for months that ohio should win but i will always root for the gators.

"best team won" would actually be a correct statement both teams average about the same points per game allowed, gators schedule was harder then osu and if u cant see that ya might wanna read college football for dummies.

OSU came in cocky and ignorant knowing they were going to win and not preparing as they should. gators prepared as they should and came in ready to play.

"Not for one second can you attribute OSUs horrible play to the gators "insane defense""
are u serious so basically ur saying if FL wasnt out there on the field they woulda lost to themselves? not saying much!! so they didnt get any sacks, interceptions, fumble recovers, or blocks? GET REAL!

Gold Member

DD 3512 United States

Post Number: 1202
people on the loosing side will always make excuses.

NUFF SAID

Silver Member

Gville, FL

Post Number: 253
man trevor, you must have sukt something huge to get such a big mouth. you think you know it all and you obviously don't. here are the rankings, read them and weep:
1. Florida (64) 13-1 1,624
2. Ohio State 12-1 1,492
3. LSU 11-2 1,452
4. USC 11-2 1,389
5. Boise State (1) 13-0 1,383
6. Louisville 12-1 1,338
7. Wisconsin 12-1 1,288
8. Michigan 11-2 1,145
9. Auburn 11-2 1,112
10. West Virginia 11-2 1,035
11. Oklahoma 11-3 933
12. Rutgers 11-2 884
13. Texas 10-3 772
14. California 10-3 697
15. Arkansas 10-4 677
16. Brigham Young 11-2 673
17. Notre Dame 10-3 553
18. Wake Forest 11-3 551
19. Virginia Tech 10-3 407
20. Boston College 10-3 353
21. Oregon State 10-4 291
22. TCU 11-2 279
23. Georgia 9-4 204
24. Penn State 9-4 183
25. Tennessee 9-4 181

these aren't unfounded rankings, and im gonna trust the senior football analysts over what a big mouth says. Leak played intelligent and controlled football, and the defense stopped almost everything. like rich said, ppl are gonna cry. thats it.

Gold Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 3475
thats funny because i didnt lose. let me say this clearER. I, Trevor Eaton, am not an Ohio State University fan. Interception was based entirely on a horrible throw, the guy who intercepted it wasnt even covering the intended receiver. The sacks were entirely Smiths fault but one. Idk what happened to him but he played like a freshman fomr a D2 school. He could easily outrun the 300lbs lineman but didnt show any effort, even when given the perfect opertunity to throw it away he didnt. The fumble was a good play, number 94 is a beast. although still sub-rookie like decisions were made by smith. Many times he had open receivers. the only part that was outstanding was number 94. again, he is a beast.

jus for a different example of game.... the osu michigan game... you thought that was a really close game yes? not really, go back and watch it again and pay attention. Michigan really didnt have a chance. osu made major mistakes (althought not as bad as yesterday) that they dont normally make. they usually dont turn over the ball much but they had 3-4 turnovers i forget. look at a few other plays and it really wasnt that close the 3 point game could easily have been 17 points. just like the Arkansas SEC title game. Had arkansas never made a rookie mistake and dropped the punt UF would have never gotten the lead or moral back. i can show examples of this all day...

I'll say it again, and yes its an opinion, but a very educated one, FLorida is good, but not great. I'd like to see them play good all year while playing teams that play good when they go head to head as well. Id personally rank UF at about 6-7.

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio

Post Number: 2785
i can see trevors point, i think smith was paid to throw the game, his performance was terrible espically for a heiseman trophy winner, but its all over now. Trevor who do think SHOULD be #1?

Bronze Member
Username: Tinocb32

Florida U.S.

Post Number: 19
yah im from florida..so i wanted uf to win but im going to go to usf next year and they won too..soo im happy about it..osu was way to over rated...

Silver Member

Gville, FL

Post Number: 254
mistakes and bad days are a part of football, as the game is played by humans, and we all make mistakes. look at romo. fans saying he was their savior, and he accidentally lost everything for them. nat a bad player, just made a mistake. trevor, my bad for the personal insult to you, i shouldn't have let myself slip like that. im sure you are a great guy, and have never suckt c0ck. that said i personally believe that you aren't giving the gators enough credit for the win. they played hard, with emotion as well as control, regardless of the fact that OSU wasn't all there. anyway, sports is one thing man will never stop arguing over, so ill just end with this. GO GATORS! we have it for a year atleast, and we are gonna enjoy it. peace.

Silver Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

SSX, Tenneki US of A

Post Number: 824
"When they cant beat a team without the other team f'ing up real bad, talk to me. troy smith did not do so bad because of the gator defense, if you think so, watch the game again, he just played horrible, like the whole team. were they all hungover? even lee korso said it seemed like they were all playing with ankle weights on. I'm sorry but i dont think they are the best team in the nation. 4 teams better, OSU all season (what did they do in the last 50 days? drink?) LSU, michigan, and USC. I'd LOVE to see them play LSU again without bogus lucky turnovers. gators will always say they could beat all them anytime... i think they will have a hard time next year. oh yeah and not all good teams come from the SEC. infact, OSU's schedule was just as hard (maybe a tad easier, just a tad) than the gators. i didnt see the gators schedule TWO #2 teams... good team yes, best team, no. and tebow, sorry he hasnt proved sh!t yet, not saying he cant, we'll all find out next year. but honestly, until he throws for over 2500, hes just a 10 play a gamer."

STFU with that lame sh!t... I guess you watched the game again and have decided that OSU just played bad? I doubt the "best team in the nation" by your standards would play bad if they didn't have a swarming defense that made them look slow sacking their QB and harrasing their wide receivers. We held the "best team in the nation" to 82 total yards on offense. How are you gonna get off saying they just played bad. There was a reason for that dumba$$$$. It called SEC DEFENSE! The SEC is head over heels above ANY other conference. The "rising" ACC has shown a lot of character. The Hurricanes went 7-5 and so did the Noles. The two supposed top teams in the ACC. Wake Forest lost to Louisville and KENTUCKY beat Clemson. So that thought is bogus. Anyways, Jarvis Moss (94) said that he could think of 4 teams that would have whipped the sh!t out of OSU just like they did. That's once again a little thing I like to call the SEC powerhouse. USC OWNED Michigan and Michigan barely lost to OSU. That should tell you something. OSU schedule was tough by ranking but not by actual ability. Michigan and Notre Dame are both WEAK A_S teams. Notre Dame got their sh!t rocked but another SEC squad, LSU, which we already beat convincingly.

You are a dumbf_ck, Trevor. Stick to car audio because you don't know anything about football. Why do you think Troy Smith made those mistakes? It's called playing against a good defense. Did you time the "300 pound linemans" 40's? Is that how you know Troy Smith could out run them? Maybe he couldn't outrun them because there's this little thing called a defensive line, and they had him boxed in all day.

"osu made major mistakes (althought not as bad as yesterday) that they dont normally make"

Once again, it's called defense. I guess you expect OSU to score every drive? Hell, that's ridiculous, they shoudl probably score every play. I mean they obviously never turn the ball over? Wait... Maybe if OSU would have played a couple better teams they would have turned the ball over more.

Lastly! You must be kidding about Tebow. He rushed all over OSU and threw for a TD. He threw for two touchdowns against the LSU Tigers you want UF to play so badly. You are just f_cking retarded.

Regardless, you're a moron, and the GATORS ARE BAAALLLLLIN!

41-14 UF WINS! Whether you agree or not, Trevor.

Silver Member

Gville, FL

Post Number: 262
amen

Gold Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 3477
hahahahahha i couldnt even finish reading reeces post i was laughing so hard. your a common gator fan. so dumb and so easy to jump the gun like an ignorent little girl. listen here, we were all civilized. stern, but civilized. ty got outa hand but quickly regained respect. you on the other hand showed true ignorance to football.

"gators are ballliinnn" hahaha i should post that on college humor.

why is it that expert football analysts are on my side if I'm so retarded at football. infact i know more about football than car audio. and yup, more about football then you know about football and car audio put together. many people respect my views on football games because i see beyond the score. if you can only see a score your not truely watching the game. you, clearly, were not watching the game.

"41-14 UF WINS! Whether you agree or not, Trevor" no they didnt they lost you didnt hear? wow, when did i say they lost?

basically everything you said was just dumb. I'm sorry but it really just was. I'm making valid points that people keep agreeing with and you keep saying things that just arent even close. i think you deserve an academy award for the least heterosexual thing ever said.

and for whoever asked "who is the best team then" all season- OSU. yup. damn straight, how could they not be, they never even really came close to losing. AND THEY PLAYED 4 RANKED TEAMS JUST LIKE UF SO STOP SAYING THEIR SCHEDULE WAS EASY! but I'm sorry, osu played number 2 TWICE. after their pitiful performance monday. Id have to say USC would definetly play "catch" with UF.

you gator fans wonder why nobody has respect for you.

btw since when is 39 yards on 10 carries "running all over" please think before you post. Tebow has a lot to prove still. I AM NOT SAYING HE WILL FAIL but i am saying he has yet to prove to be a complete team leader.

please stop saying things that dont contribute to this thread. mk pumpkin?

Gold Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 3478
im still chuckling...

and btw, florida should be on their knees to usc for allowing them in the title game. if florida, who was in the only good conference (which is the sec incase you didnt know) wasnt undoubtedly number 1 or 2 all season, its for a got damn reason okay. its because of people that really watch the game that they knew this. and because of a computer that they got in the title game....
i believe that would be my conclusion. i have exerciisseeddddd the demond... (Ave ventura case you didnt know)

Silver Member

SSX, Tenneki US of A

Post Number: 836
Whatever, dude. Florida was there, and they won. You have no defense.

You can say that OSU had a tougher schedule, but if you look at the bowl outcomes you will see their opponents couldn't survive in a different conference. Just like they couldn't survive in the SEC.

All of the analysts don't agree with you. They agree that Ohio State played bad, yes, but they also said Florida's defense played incredible.

You talked about how Troy Smith made mistakes all night, but that happens to every quarterback. A good team capitalizes on those mistakes and turns them into points. Florida did. I don't know why you hate the Gators so bad or why you are so far up the Buckeyes a_ses, but chill with it. We Florida fans are happy with the victory and there's not reason for you to try and bring it down.

By the way, who is your team Trevor? I was shocked to see you didn't name them.

Gold Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 3479
Florida did play good. best they played all year. I'm just saying that there IS better out there. I AM saying they won the national championship. But I DONT consider them national champions AS IN best in the nation.

if they say ohio state played the worst they've played in over 30 years. they are basically saying they'd like to see this game if they played like they did all season.

And "happens to every quarterback" i dont recall ever seeing a performance even close to that from a heisman winner.

I am a true and proud Florida State fan. I claim it when we win and when we lose. I can honestly say we totally sucked up the field this season but they players in fact dont suck. they have a lot of talent and nobody can deny that. I could barely even watch the games without quivering as i watched it go to waste. FINALLY new coaching is being brought upon them and i feel if we get some good new coaching we'll be back in the top 10 in no time. against UCLA i could say "we murdered them and they beat USC so we should be in the title game" no, thats dumb. I know our defense still played like a sub25 team but our offense, suprisingly, played quite well. maybe even worth a top 25 spot, offensivly. but the coaching really brought them down. bobby bowden is getting old, he needs help out there on the field and has finally realized that. BUT NOBODY CAN SAY THIS... that bobby bowden isnt a hell of a coach. he made florida state football. and its really stupid for all the gator fans to say he sucks (not saying you did but i hear it ALL THE TIME). He brought 2 championships while spurrier only brought one, and you all bow down to spurrier. spurrier is an incredible college coach, the only thing i have against him is crying on the field lol. but i dont want to hear you say "oh thats why hes a fsu fan well they suck blah blah blah" because thats really not what this is about. I'm analyzing uf and osu. if we were tlaking uf and fsu i would no doubt say uf is better. but especially how horribly we played against you guys and you didnt win by much really makes me wonder how your national champions. thats all i have to say. I'm not tying to convince the gator nation they arent champions right now, but please stop the ego trip and realize that isnt the best team and defense ncaa has ever seen. and please dont act like that was how osu was playing all year and you could beat anyone in any conference like that. thats just a dumb and unrealistic thing to say.

and thanks for a mature post that one can read, understand, think, and respond to.

Silver Member

SSX, Tenneki US of A

Post Number: 846
Ok... thanks, that explains it. FLorida played like sh!t half the year, and they still found ways to win. Florida is the best team in the nation, and not just because OSU had a bad day. The best teams in the nation should come to play int he national championship. That's all I'm saying, and that's why I say we are the best.

By the way, if you couldn't read my previous post you're illiterate. I wouldn't own up to that.

Gold Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 3480
post number 824? of course i can physically read it. but its all a bunch of stupid bullshit that really makes no point in the argument. stop trying to make yourself look "cool" by putting me down, i thought this was about football?

Silver Member
Username: Gh0st_31

FL USA

Post Number: 148
Florida are the champs are will be remembered as the champs. BECAUSE OF THE BCS. they need to get a playoff and we wont have this argument every dam year

Silver Member

SSX, Tenneki US of A

Post Number: 859
I'm just stating the facts. If you couldn;t read one of the posts I wrote then I don't see how you are able to associate on this forum, or get along in life for that matter. Anyways, the "stupid bunch of bullshit that really makes no point in the argument" makes a lot of valid points. Maybe you should read it again. it seems as if your mind is completely clouded by being a fan of FSU. I admit that OSU has played better games, but the simple reason you want to debate whether Florida deserves a national championship is because you don't like them. Leave it at that, and root harder for the Noles' next year.

Gold Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 3485
apparently you are the one that cant read because i even tried to make it very specified. i said your post number 824, not all of them. please point out a valid point there. it was written like a foul mouth 5 year old. i was really actually thanking you for writing post 836 the way you did, and it was a good post for argument, well much better than 824 for that matter. if your head wasnt so stuck up your a$s you'd know that.

and something else you cant read.... i am NOT being biased. i only pointed that out like what, 43 times? seems like we've pinpointed who really cant read and comprehend.

its people like you that bring this forum down. it used to be so much better.

Silver Member

SSX, Tenneki US of A

Post Number: 865
It's always gonna be biased. My opinion is biased. Everyone's opinion is biased that's why it's their own. Just leave it alone dude. You came in here just being negative about the Gators for no reason. We're happy about a championship. You can say it's people like me who bring this forum down, but you're the one causing the unwanted drama at the moment. Just leave it alone and go back to be the educated car audio person I respect you for.

Is that better?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us