DD's may be for sale

Gold Member
Username: J_baby15

Kentucky

Post Number: 1128
Well if worst comes to worst i may hav to sell the system guys. (Assuming all is workin perfectly.) I can't exactly go out and test it at the moment b/c then it would void any insurance coverage that i may get for it if it is broken. The HU isn't comin on, and i haven't messed w/ that either for the same reason. Anyways, before i post them actually for sale, What do yall think a good price is for sum DD9512s and an Orion 2500d?

Bronze Member
Username: Goodie_goop

Midland, Texas U.S.

Post Number: 88
if its all working perfectly then why would you sell them?

Gold Member

Kentucky

Post Number: 1130
b/c it depends on wat kinda car i get next if mines totalled. I may do 15s, may keep it. Im not sure.

Silver Member
Username: Mygame5982

Comp Vr H-TOWN, TEXAS US

Post Number: 891
hey jordan..
ill take the orion 2500d
so sell it to me.

= p

Silver Member
Username: Kravenblood

Ohio DD Z1 you wi...

Post Number: 169
in your other thread you said you were going to try to get the insurance company to pay for them cause there damaged " " more than likely if there so called damaged and you claim them the other guys insurance company will take them.. and if they don't and they find out you sold them youll get charged with insurance fraud just a heads up i know someone who got in trouble cause of that.. i think he had to pay back what he was paid for it then i think he said a $500 fine next time i see him ill ask him

Gold Member

Kentucky

Post Number: 1136
Im just sayin if i was gunna sell the DDs. what do yall think they're worth for the pair, box included. Not takin the insurance thing into consideration.

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

[:-]15 RE XXX[:-]

Post Number: 4305
I want that 2500D

Silver Member
Username: Johnfiac

IL Afghanistan,...

Post Number: 919
if your selling the DD's for a nice price i would prolly buy them both saying they are in good working condition and no damage from the accident..

Gold Member

Kentucky

Post Number: 1137
I need to kno prices tho. Thers alotta ppl locally that want it, but i dont wanna sell it yet, this is kinda like a just incase i dont get enuf money to replace my car and i gotta make sum extra cash. Tell me prices on what i should ask.

Gold Member

Kentucky

Post Number: 1138
I need to kno prices tho. Thers alotta ppl locally that want it, but i dont wanna sell it yet, this is kinda like a just incase i dont get enuf money to replace my car and i gotta make sum extra cash. Tell me prices on what i should ask.

Gold Member
Username: Stnorris

Davenport, IA US

Post Number: 1947
probably like 100 off of how much you bought the subs for. the amp could range from $400 - 600, and the box would be like + $50.

Silver Member
Username: Grebnereon

Post Number: 540
sounds accurate, assuming its all in good condition.

Gold Member

Kentucky

Post Number: 1139
so your sayin that i should sell the 2 DDs for $400??

Silver Member
Username: Grebnereon

Post Number: 545
um no!!! how old are they? did you get them brand new? i know you havent had them for that long cause i remember you having a thread on here when you just got them and you put them in some sealed box just to try them out.

but like 50 dollars less (each) than what you would have got them for brand new at a store. thats what i was thinking anyway.

Silver Member
Username: Mygame5982

Comp Vr H-TOWN, TEXAS US

Post Number: 914
i KNOW you could get rid of them..
seem like people want them..
$390 would sell them in a second.

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Resonant Engineering..., Fort Worth... Email

Post Number: 2437
.. he can get a lot more if they are still in working condition and look good