RF Disc Changers

Paul Hamilton
Does anyone have an answer for RF Disc Changers? They are a great idea but in the Tampa/Clearwater area the sound quality is terrible. I assume there are too many radio stations too close to the frequencies. I bought a Sony that changes frequency from 88.3 to 89.9 and there is not a single frequency that works well. I traveled over to Daytona and it worked OK, but it is too limiting. Is there a problem with the installation (Circuit City) or is it the limitations of the unit? Any help appreciated.

Username: Gostboyee4zx

Post Number: 5
Honestly, Sony sucks, its junk, yes the frequency is probably a problem two but when you buy sony all your doing is paying fo rthe name, the only thing Sony ever did right was the Discman and the Playstation.....But maybe check your wireing....if you have subs, you might just be hearing the current from the battery flowing off of your RCA's onto your power wire.....that is if you had someoen else do it and they are morons. Another thing never go to circuit city, or any store thats big like Rex's they dont have the brightest idea what they are doing....
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us