OT: xbox 360

Silver Member
Username: Teddy21

Ann Arbor, MI USA

Post Number: 355
okay so i have a xbox 360, ive had it for like almost a year, but anyway two days ago it started messing up on me.

I got the dreaded "rings of death", which is three rings of red light around the power button on the console. I decided to look up the problem on the internet and it said that that means there is a hardware failure.

"SHITTTTT"......i yelled, how the fak would it just stop working like that outta nowhere.

ANYWAY, i found a video online of these kids hitting the bottom of the xbox, and this in turn fixed the problem.

here watch this....

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=473811545738850157&q=xbox+red+lights&hl= en

I didn't do that exactly but i hit the bottom of the xbox three times and it works fine now. Im still sending it in but it seems to work fine now that i beat it up.

just wondering if anyone else has had this problem?

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Im pushing i... And pushing ...

Post Number: 3040
i want to beat my xbox 360 but i dont have guts to do it it juzz like less than a moth old and i spended almost 500 on it so i dont know but never had that right of death and if i have them my xbox 360 iots gonna suffer :-)

Gold Member
Username: Drsmith

Montana USA

Post Number: 2400

quote:

juzz like less than a moth old and i spended almost 500

wtf lol

Silver Member

Ann Arbor, MI USA

Post Number: 363
you know what really pisses me off.....this is the second time im gonna send in my xbox and they are still not gonna give me a NEW one. They are probably just gonna throw it around a little until it works just like it did.

And i call the 1-800-4MY-XBoX number and i get some indian lady in fuking India that cant even understand what im fuking telling her. Bill Gates needs to be kicked in the NUTZ really hard!!!

Silver Member

Ann Arbor, MI USA

Post Number: 365
*just like I did*

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 2310
I bet you reset something when he unplugged the hard drive! Bet it had nothing to do to the fact he is a moron for doing that... Next time it does it, just unplug it and remove the HD then plug it all back it, let us know...Polo. :-)

Gold Member

Im pushing i... And pushing ...

Post Number: 3041
xbox 360 premium 399
chargind shyt 19
gears of war 59
saints of row 59
halo 2 (suxs by the way) 29
sneak king 4
pocket racing 4
12 month xbox live pending but its 79

taxes + 8% of total

Silver Member
Username: Jblanford

Post Number: 279
why dont u just take it back to where you got it and tell them it broke and they will just give you a brand new one...One time i dropped mine and f@cked it up and i took it back to walmart and they just gave me a new one with no questions asked

Silver Member
Username: Jblanford

Post Number: 280
well just tell them it just stopped working lol

Silver Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

SSX, Tenneki US of A

Post Number: 792
PS3- 1,250
madden 07-59
resistance fall of man-59
no charge for live! :-)

Gold Member

Sit and Look pretty

Post Number: 3050
dont tell me yoru so stupid to get the ps3 for 1,250?? hahah looser ill get my ps3 in mid january or when new hot titles come out :-)

Silver Member
Username: Usask8er1

Appleton, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 539
They have them in stock at the walmart here, they didnt even sell out on release day.

Gold Member

Sit and Look pretty

Post Number: 3082
ok kool but why did u paid 1250 for a ps3 and u could get tha same one for about 650 includin taxes at your local walmart because they didnt sell out on release day haha beat that sucka

Silver Member

Ann Arbor, MI USA

Post Number: 367
polo, i tried all that unplugging stuff first and nothing would work. Thats even what they tell you to do when you go to xbox.com

the only thing that worked is the beating i gave that p.o.s. (and it hasn't fuked up since)

like I said, i'm still sending it back to xbox but just in case it fuks up again, I bought a 2 year warranty from best buy. So when the original warranty runs out in May or whatever, my only option will be taking back to best buy (and they should give me a new one it i take it back there)

Silver Member
Username: Mixmastaspig

Canada, Canada Canada

Post Number: 871
The Super Store in B.C. had 22 PS3's in and no where else in town had them so I bought one ($649)and I went back 2 days later for a controller and they had 8 left while everyone else in town still had none.

I love my PS3 and Gran Turismo is freaken lucious for graphics, and I've never seen anything like it the replays are mouth watering. I only have Resistance and it is a solid game, I just want more decent games as all the other ones look dumb.

Gold Member

Sit and Look pretty

Post Number: 3092
i know wat u mean man xbox 360 sucks dont like it except for gears of war one of myall time favorite games i also want to buy the wii juzz for the rayman wario ware and zelda games but in mid january the ps3 willbe mine and also i have like 120 games and like 6 sysstems im gonna sell it on ebay and get around 2k :-)

Bronze Member
Username: Kbenz47

Rochester, New York United States

Post Number: 51
wow, your gonna be ripped off for 2k for 6 systems and 120 games. you should ask for about $3500

Gold Member

Sit and Look pretty

Post Number: 3111
well the systems are like 2 years old each except for the xbox 360 that its barely new

Silver Member
Username: Riskyb

Post Number: 459
PS3- 649$ w/tax
Resistance fall of man- 67$ w/ tax
Extra Sixaxis controller- 54$ w/ tax

Watching some guy beat the crap out of his 360 to get it to work- priceless

For everything else not posbox360 there is Ps3.

Silver Member
Username: Riskyb

Post Number: 461
Actually thats stupid the way you fix that problem is removing the harddrive not kicking it like a wussy

Gold Member

Montana USA

Post Number: 2405
XBOX 360 FTW!!!!!!!!!
PS3 FTL!!!!!!!!!

if i could have either one for free and not be able to turn around and sell it i would take the 360 all day long, played the PS3 and gamestop and it was nothing special, and Xbox has halo, Rob you probably didnt like it because you suck at it

Gold Member

Sit and Look pretty

Post Number: 3114
hahaha do you halo on pc??? im one of the best if u have it we can play sometime and also i have a clan :-) want to join ?? let me know :-) and i rule at gears of war i like halo only on multiplayer but on pc xbox na dont like it it looks ugly and suxs :-)

Gold Member

Montana USA

Post Number: 2407
ok then thats different, never played it PC and i have a clan, true the Halo campaign wasnt that great but multi player Halo is awesome

Bronze Member
Username: Nor_cal_lo_life

Post Number: 40
Every display ps3 i have seen is either frozen or not working....bb cc and walmart

Gold Member

Sit and Look pretty

Post Number: 3116
^^^^ hes right i want to play fakin ps3 and i cant because its disconnected. yo doktah get the pc game ill make you my b1tch on blood gulch then we can have klan wars :-)

Gold Member

Montana USA

Post Number: 2411
cool

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Resonant Engineering..., Fort Worth... Email

Post Number: 2506
desktop pcs FTW
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums