Anyone know where I can get my amp fixed at??

Silver Member
Username: Yukhui

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina USA

Post Number: 392
I was turning the low pass filter from off to on and the switch got stuck in the middle. The upper right hand corner heats up in about 5 seconds (i turned the car off after that) and the light around the logo flickers.
Its a memphis 16-MCD1000...
no warranty
yeah, im pissed

Gold Member
Username: Mixneffect

Orangevale, Ca. USA

Post Number: 1338
Go to a reputable car audio shop and see if they can take pitty on you and fix it for a gimme.

I would also look in your local yellow pages for audio repair shops or electronic repair shops, or Tv repair shops. Last but not least, look up memphis online and contact them. Ask them to hook you up with someone near you that is an authorized Memphis dealer.

I m not sure if you are mechanically inclined, but it may be that you can open the amp and try to dislodge the swith yourself.

Silver Member
Username: Devastation101

Audioque SD2.5-ville, HENDERSON, NC US of A

Post Number: 683
Hey Colby, I have that same amp I need to get fixed RIGHT NOW! If the amp is outta warranty, you will have to pay Memphis $150 to get it fixed. That covers repair, shipping it back to you, and I believe an extended 1 year warranty. Call them and verify, it's been 2 months since I've called them, I've forgotten what they told me! lol But those amps are pretty good, get it fixed asap...I'm tryin to do the same to mine!

Silver Member
Username: Yukhui

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina USA

Post Number: 393
If your looking to sell that sometime I need a second one lol. I am running 1 to each havoc.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us