Choose between these amps

Bronze Member
Username: Kewinn89

Grand bay, Alabama Usa

Post Number: 56
i am going to purchase a amp in the upcomming days and these were some of my choices for my 2 12'' kenwoods! alpine,kicker,rockford fosgate,polk and jbl! can u tell me which one u prefer!

Gold Member
Username: Drsmith

Montana USA

Post Number: 2373
kicker and RF make good amps

Gold Member
Username: Alias747

Eclipse Ti, MN

Post Number: 1827
Are those your only choices? Like you get large discounts on them or something? All of those brands for the most part are all pretty decent amps and will work for you just fine. You just need to find the one that will do the amount of power that you need with the features you need as well.

Bronze Member

Grand bay, Alabama Usa

Post Number: 59
well my 12'' kenwoods have these specs

* 1000 Watts Peak * 200 RMS * frequency range 25-800 Hz * sensitivity 93 dB * silver pearl mica injection-molded polypropylene woofer cone * tornado-type raised ridge construction for improved rigidity and dampened response * urethane foam surround * Gold Connections * 63.4 OZ. Huge Magnet * Overlapping on cone surface gives improved frequency response * extended pole piece + bumped back plate allows increased cone excursion and performance * top mount depth: 5-5/16" * sealed box volume 1 cubic feet * ported box volume 1.5 cubic feet --Features, subs ^^

Bronze Member

Grand bay, Alabama Usa

Post Number: 60
will someone help me pick out an amp for my subs please!

Silver Member
Username: Rtyauch301

Post Number: 107
whats the ohm raiting on those

Silver Member
Username: Rtyauch301

Post Number: 108
since kicker was one of ur choices this one will work if your ohm raiting is right http://cgi.ebay.com/BRAND-NEW-06-KICKER-ZX400-1-400-WATT-MONO-AMPLIFIER_W0QQitem Z180069301950QQihZ008QQcategoryZ79829QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 3821
PG xenon 400.1 from CTmike or matt dope

Gold Member
Username: Blainew

Alpine type S 6.5 inch...

Post Number: 2073
kicker

Bronze Member
Username: Skibum12189

Post Number: 65
kicker zx300.1

Silver Member
Username: Qbenjamin

Florida

Post Number: 178
I hate it when a company lists crap like "oh 1000w peak but only 300w rms," You will never see that peak power. It's almost a rip-off for entry level car audio enthuiasts.

Silver Member
Username: Trey4sports

Post Number: 247
i recomend you get a JL 500/1 if your subs are 200 rms each because of the excellent build quality and the regulated power supply. not great for competition because it robs you of the benfits of a good electrical system and higher voltages, but excellent for daily driving because of the build quality
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us