Jensen VM9511TS Ipod Problem

Username: Quiksilverhp

Post Number: 1
I scanned most of this sections and noticed most Ipod problems come up with the order in which the songs come up. I can seem to have my unit detect the Ipod at all? i had the headunit installed at Circuit City but they said the installation doesn't cover ipod wire hookup.. I found the media module ( easy part ) hooked up the Jlink and the white cord to it which goes to my ipod.. I turn it on and nothin happens i can't even find it in the src switching, or in the main TFT menu the Ipod is unselectable. I hit that little reset button on the navigationplug in side of the media module and the reset on the headunit! Still nothin? the little red light doesn't come on either on the media Module? Please anyhelp if possible. Thank you -Billy

Username: Dmoses

Post Number: 1
I have the smae problem with my 9311. The media module won't recognize the IPOD. I have a first gen IPOD and I tried a friends newer IPOD and it connected with no problem. it has to be some kind of software issue within the media module. Jensen customer service was useless. the just said box it up and send it back to them and the will send out another. I imagine it would have the same issue though. I refuse to go out and buy a newer version of the IPOD.

Username: Coreman021

Berlin, Nj Usa

Post Number: 3
you have to make the rear part of the multi-system on standby for ipod to work!!

Username: Dmoses

Post Number: 2
huh? What do you mean

Somewhere, Usa Usa

Post Number: 5
the multi-system or multi zone is for vm9511ts and ipod won't work unless the rear zone is set to standby i'm not sure about the 9311

Username: Remues

Post Number: 4
how do you set that?

Username: Quiksilverhp

Post Number: 3
I had my problem fix by taking it to circuit city and they had forgotten to plug a wire from the media module cord to my headunit (TS9511) and the little red light was then "ON" on the back of the media module and all fixed with no issues. Make sure everything is on before sending stuff back.. u may send it to them and they wont send anything back? but good luck

Somewhere, Usa Usa

Post Number: 6
on the front of the display lower left corner it tells you what your doing in the front (cd,dvd, sd card, tv etc) and there is "rear" there too
you want to set rear to standby. then ipod works. well it worked for me anyway!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us