Username: Impala63rag

Post Number: 291
U heard me!

Upload

Silver Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 862
We've heard this time and time again.Tell us something we don't know.

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

Orion 1200D For Sale, Hit me up

Post Number: 4090
Why?

Gold Member
Username: Mixneffect

Orangevale, Ca. USA

Post Number: 1330
Reece was talkin smack about Impala63rag's myspace account. It was totally uncalled for. I can relate, I didnt have respect for older people when I was that age, but doesnt mean that I wasnt wrong. Reece will learn. Time will only tell.

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Nj US

Post Number: 2460
I'm confused. Why does the younger generation think that "My space" and "Putfile" are age restricted clubs?? What happened to hangin' out at the mall?

Gold Member
Username: Drsmith

Montana USA

Post Number: 2365
im young (18) and no offense i hate myspace, for all generations i think its dumb

Gold Member

Orangevale, Ca. USA

Post Number: 1331
I would have to say it would be just like the ghetto gagstas wearing custom hats with their telephone area code on them, written in old english font, lol.

Silver Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

SSX, Tenneki US of A

Post Number: 784
Sorry I think its a little ridiculous that someone your age has a myspace account. Myspace is dominated by tweens and teens. Call me a "beeachh". I call you a dirty old man.

As for Rob, im not entirely sure what I ever did to you.

mixneffect, it's not disrespect for my elders. I have that, but I will never have respect for a pedifile or anyone with a MySpace account really.

About this drama. If I'm such a "beeachh" then don't take offense to what I say. How am I supposed to respect an elder who acts like a 7th grader?

Silver Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 863
You didn't do anything to me man...I just always read about people complaining about you being a d1ck or something lol...I really love the online shi± talk and name calling,oh well.As long as people get past the shi± talking you do Reece I guess you're alright.One last thing isn't "Pediphile" actually spelled pedophile?

Silver Member
Username: Renegadesrun

Lafayette, IN US

Post Number: 529
Upload

/thread

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 12 Premier...

Post Number: 10289
^^^^^^^^......

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Nj US

Post Number: 2477
^^That's not right. Funny, but not right.

Gold Member

Orangevale, Ca. USA

Post Number: 1336
Reece,

This was your uncalled-for comment;

"If i recall correctly, you're the like 40 year old guy with the impala. That's really really creepy that you have a myspace."

This is an opinion, not a fact. The fact that you label someone is bad, let alone label someone falsely. I am sorry but this is disrespect.

I didnt see any advertisements on his myspace that was intended in any way that deserved to be labled creepy.

You then defend yourself with this statement?

"mixneffect, it's not disrespect for my elders. I have that, but I will never have respect for a pedifile or anyone with a MySpace account really."

I didnt see anywhere in his myspace that can be interpreted as a pedofile suspect. You jumped the gun. I doubt that you even seen his myspace. This is why you shouldnt even comment. It is just plain stupid to stereotype all people that have myspace accounts, and disrespect them just because they have an account on myspace. This is just plain childish.

I have reason to believe that you may be jealous.

Take it from me. I have been in your shoes, and have done worse on many occasions, and I was definetly wrong and disrespectful.

Just my .02

Silver Member

Post Number: 292
First off, I probably did too much by making this post. I was heated, and don't I take sh!t from chumps like you. Anyways, it got your attention and I have to set some sh!t straight. You got me f#@ked up. I know your A chump because your talkin sh!t about someone you don't know anything about, and in the real world that'll get you f#@ked up.

I am not 40, I am 30. Then you come on top of that implying that i'm some sort of pedophile. I have children, and I take that offensively. So much in fact, if you were here I would knock your teeth out. I'm not into the internet flame war thing, and I have never had a problem like this before. Nonetheless, Your dead wrong on this one, and you needed to be broke off.

By the way, it doesn't matter to me what someone thinks of myspace the web site. I just think it's cool to express yourself, and put up some dope sh!t. Plus I know most of the people in "my friends" personally. Anyways, I'm through with you. beeach.

Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 293
bump

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Cambodian

Post Number: 1612
Most people use Myspace to connect with friends they lost connection with. thats what I use it for. So to me theres nothing wrong with that. TOM the creator of myspace is 30....Theres nothing wrong with adults over the age or like 30 or w/e to use myspace. If anything, myspace was filled up with more people over the age of 20 before it got big.

Silver Member

SSX, Tenneki US of A

Post Number: 787
Well I think it's lame. That's all. If it makes you feel better to say you would knock my teeth out behind a computer screen then power to you. I think it's weird you have a myspace account. Don't like what I think? Don't pay attention to it. I tell it to people straight whether they like it or not.

The way I've come up with my judgment for myspace is this. There's a girl at my highschool who was talking to a "20 year old guy" on myspace. Next thing she knows he showed up at our school one day and tried to check her out of class. The guy turned out to be a 40 year old with bad intentions. Creeps should be kept away from children and there should be seperate networks on myspace for 40 year olds.

By the way, I bet your kids think it's AWESOME that their dad has a profile on the same website that they do!

Gold Member
Username: Tdbdadrummer

Wellsburg, WV USA

Post Number: 1848
Ok, I believe MySpace's logo is "A Place For Friends."

Sure, things on there probably need to be monitored more closely, as do many things have their flaws that need fixing, but is it really fair to ASSume that someone is a pedofile because he or SHE has a MySpace account?

I personally have one, and I use it to keep in contact with friends of mine who are still in high school. I have friends, who are girls, and are freshman in high school at the moment, but does that make ME a pedofile as well?

I think personally you have some sort of chip on your shoulder (or maybe whole damn 2X4), about MySpace that is MUCH more deep seeded than simply you disagree with it. Maybe something of the sort that you've spoken of, i.e. the girl and the 40 year old, happened to you, or maybe you were a r4pe victim or something, but it's not fair to take it out on someone else who as far as we know has done nothing of the sort.

Remember, it's innocent until proven guilty. Well for the most part hehe. But I'm 18, going on 19 in January, does this mean I too should not have a MySpace account, for fear that I'll turn into some sort of s3xual deviant to society? I think not.

This discussion/thread really needs to be stopped as it is proving nothing except open threats and a couple of guys throwing weight around behing computer screens.

Oh, about kids and parents having MySpace...I have several friends whose parents DO have MySpace accounts and they're perfectly happy with it...It's the 21st Century, everyone wants to stay connected, everyone wants to be included, everyone wants friends, and if going online and finding friends makes you a p3rvert or something of that sort, then this is a sad day indeed.

Just MY .02.

Silver Member
Username: Kaos15th

Post Number: 362
pay no attention to reece he was touched by one of those creeps and he takes it out on other people. please do everyone a favor STFU and GTFO!!

Gold Member
Username: Drsmith

Montana USA

Post Number: 2384
you all need to chill TFO, i can see where reece is coming from, i think its creepy to, not really impala but other older adults with myspace because i only know kids with it, its more the idea that through other contacts the older people can interact with the younger ones

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Fi Audio BTL

Post Number: 8633
let the thread die.

Silver Member

SSX, Tenneki US of A

Post Number: 790
^^^No joke. Thanks Doktah!

BTW, that's an interesting theory, Tyler, but I wasn't raped. Kinda sick how you can poke fun at that kinda thing though. Anyways, I'm thourhg posting on here.

Gold Member
Username: Troy81

Tavernier, Fl Us

Post Number: 1437
www.myspace.com/troy81 bi+ch, fight me

Gold Member

Orangevale, Ca. USA

Post Number: 1339
" think personally you have some sort of chip on your shoulder (or maybe whole damn 2X4)"

Ha Ha Ha

a 2 X 4

Ha Ha Ha

:-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us