BernyMac: Todays the Day I finish my install

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Cambodian

Post Number: 1576
Power wire is runned, rca's runned, box is done, mainly everything. Only thing I really have to do is make wires, put ring terminals on them, and so forth. we'll its not really much but I'll have front comps in and sub's in. Installing the back comps at a later time like this coming week. I'll be okay with running only the front set of comps for awhile!. Yep, the time you have all waited for comes today! working on car > sleep. Remember to check out last two days progress in the braggin section. Peace.

Silver Member
Username: Trey4sports

Post Number: 199
good luck man

Gold Member
Username: J_baby15

Kentucky

Post Number: 1103
sweet man. good luck.

Gold Member
Username: Drsmith

Montana USA

Post Number: 2345
HURRY THE FU*K UP

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

Orion 1200D For Sale, Hit me up

Post Number: 4034

Gold Member

Cambodian

Post Number: 1577
we'll don't b!tch at me because I didn't finish. I came home right from work and started working on it more! And I didn't go to sleep yet! So I have been up for many hours.

Anyways, I got some more pictures so I will upload them on the braggin area if its up or here. but yeah.

What I got done, installed amps, did rcas, did remote, SO many wires! Especially power and ground. Took me all day, felt like I haven't got much done but I did get alot more done today. Anyways....

Bad news. I poke a hole in my subwoofer :-(. The surround that is :-(. I guess thats what I get for staying up all day.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4044
NO!!! how did you poke a hole in it?

Gold Member

Montana USA

Post Number: 2353
*shakes head*

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Fi Audio BTL

Post Number: 8538
damn man. didn't you use a bit with a sleeve? or did you put a hole with something else? damn that sux.

Silver Member
Username: Andrew571

Stillwater/Edmond, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 527
i always place my hand against the bit and put pressure, that way i will never be able to puncture the sub unless i am trying to...

Silver Member
Username: Oglejust

RE SX, USA, Il

Post Number: 637
did it go all the way threw? how big is it?

Gold Member

Cambodian

Post Number: 1578
Its smaller than a dime, but I think its fixable. I will take pictures tomarrow, anyways, I just got done hookin up grounds and power, and I have to say, this sh!t is loud!!!! Chad watch out , by the way, I'm only powering it with 2000rms, 1000rms each sub. And I gotta say man, Chad, it seems as loud as your car by ear and thats forreal! Anyways, its loud I gotta charge my phone right now and post todays pictures. So yeah dun trip, tie your shoes.

Gold Member

Fi Audio BTL

Post Number: 8543
nice berny.

i don't know about louder than mine. lol. we'll shall see. i say that cause my new box puts the older box to shame. i mean shame.

Gold Member

Cambodian

Post Number: 1580
hehe, we shall SEE!! Plus only running 1/3rds of 6k, yeah, it gets really loud at 2krms. I'm excited though! This the the type of loud I have always dreamed of. makes me feel like stomping on my type r's lmao.

Gold Member

Montana USA

Post Number: 2355
yay

Gold Member

Cambodian

Post Number: 1588
Alright guys, I didn't sleep for about 36hrs because I worked on my car yesterday. Anyways, go check out the pictures I posted up on the braggin section. I'm about to head home and sleep! and bump some test tones :D.

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 12 Premier...

Post Number: 10285
Upload..........

Gold Member
Username: Tdbdadrummer

Wellsburg, WV USA

Post Number: 1824
Hey Rovin, where do you get those little sprite/gif images like that?

Silver Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 850
Berny that has to be the world's slowest install ever :-(

Gold Member

Cambodian

Post Number: 1590
You try working 56 hrs per week, go to school on your days off, and only have 12hrs to spend doing your system, and then during those 12hrs you have to not only worry about doing your system, but traveling arount town bc of little bs that pops up. and then, would you really want to work on your system when you only have 12hrs to enjoy. Anyways, I still have some more stuff to do, thinking about relocating my amp and making something to hide some wires. So fosho.

Silver Member

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 851
" but traveling arount town bc of little bs that pops up. and then, would you really want to work on your system when you only have 12hrs to enjoy. " OF COURSE! :-) Now if you had spent a little less time here on Ecoustics I'm sure you could have finished at a much quicker rate.But...by puncturing a hole in your sub it seems like you were trying to rush it a little and damaged the sub :-( But at least you're making sure everything is done right so...take your time :-) Now,louder than Chad's?No way,probably not even close,lol.

Gold Member

Cambodian

Post Number: 1597
I heard chad's car. Not trying to say mines is louder but I know its close by ear that is. But we will find out on jan 27th.

Also I post when I'm at work, and barely post on my free time. Everyone knows that. Also being up for almost 2 days or what not, I can see why theres a hole in my sub now, but I'll fix it.

Silver Member

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 856
Haha,I wish I could come on here at work :-) Goodluck with those numbers bro.

Silver Member

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 857
Oh and by the way...when I see your name I suddenly want to eat a shi±load of big macs :-)

Gold Member

Cambodian

Post Number: 1598
Yeah, I'm big and tasty lmao. jp.

Gold Member

Fi Audio BTL

Post Number: 8597
lol this thread was started on dec 31 and you still haven't finished.

Gold Member

Cambodian

Post Number: 1618
I think everyones main concern was how loud my car got, I got that done, kinda. Need to hook up the other amp but on 2k alone its loud. Also my headunit is skipping, ahhhh, I need a new stereo kit.

Gold Member

Fi Audio BTL

Post Number: 8601
damn you must be hitting in the 160s for your hu to be skipping. lol.

Gold Member

Cambodian

Post Number: 1619
lmao. yeah right. if I did 160 on 2k I would probaly be famous :D. Highly doubt it though. But yeah, I'm going to go get a new stereo kit later on today. and if it keeps skipping then.....I'm fugged.

Gold Member

Fi Audio BTL

Post Number: 8603
does it fit tight on there. what i did on mine was i got a strip of duct tape and wrap a narrow piece around the stereo to make it fit tight. after that no skipping.

Gold Member

Cambodian

Post Number: 1621
no, one of the brackets on the side is broken :P. thats why I said I need a new stereo kit, hehe.

Gold Member

Fi Audio BTL

Post Number: 8605
damn how loud is your system. it made one of the bracket brake?

Gold Member

Cambodian

Post Number: 1624
lmao, you make me laugh. No, it was broken before I put anything in......It was broken from way back, I'm just using it temporarily since I took out my Indash monitor. So yeah, its not because its really loud that it skipps but its just because its not mounted good enough and one of the side brackets is broken. I'mma head out around 11 or something and go get some speaker wire and a new stereo kit. then install my front comps, tire of just hearing bass right now lmao. To the batmobile.....

Silver Member

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 868
"damn how loud is your system. it made one of the bracket brake?"-"brake" Chad you have to be the worst asian speller I know :-( But I just love giving you shi± :-) You meant to say BREAK,Berny where dem pictures at bro?Chad when are you getting that TL :-)

Gold Member

Fi Audio BTL

Post Number: 8608
damn it rob. i knew something didn't look right when i wrote that. lol.

*BREAK

let me get my tires first and then see what my financial situation would be. if not this month then i would get it by next month for sure.

please correct any word or words misspelled.

Gold Member

Cambodian

Post Number: 1626
Rob, when the braggin section comes back up, my pictures are posted there.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4175
Your new pictures?

Gold Member

Cambodian

Post Number: 1627
yeah, all pictures are up to date.

Silver Member

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 869
NIIIICE!Chad when you're done with the TL ship it to me to borrow so I can meter my 2 Solo X's when I get em :-)Just playin man but ummm.Yea...I'm pretty sure I'm gonna do 2 of them around spring time.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us