Jensen 9311 Ipod question, Reading titles

Username: Sdd1z28

Post Number: 1
I just bought the Jensen 9311 and had Circuit City install it. I was wondering why it reads playlist off the Ipod in alphabetical order instead of the order the playlist are in. Is there a fix for this? Is it the way the Jensen reads the IPOD or is it an IPOD setting? Thx: Steve

Username: Tonedef

Florida

Post Number: 1
yeah i just installed miine today and was wondering the same thing , is there any way to change it? someone out there help....

Silver Member
Username: Dkchillin

Vermont

Post Number: 354
I know there was a thread about this a couple of weeks ago but I couldn't find it. From what I remember there was no way to fix it but maybe someone else has come up with something.

Username: Tonedef

Florida

Post Number: 2
well if there is something out there that can be dome besides me going into my Itunes and putting the proper numbers before the title of the songs so it'll play in order please tell us....if someone knows that is.........cause editing all my songs would take forever, i have over 5000 songs in my ipod....

Username: Quiksilverhp

Post Number: 2
When you plugged in your Jlink then Your white ipod wire did it instantly work or did you have to reset anything for the headunit to detect the ipod? i can't get my headunit to detect my ipod at all when the ipod is on and everything?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us