Need opinions

Bronze Member
Username: Miles_hood

Tyler, Texas US

Post Number: 70
i need a setup box and sub for three hundred or less that will hit like 145 or 150db. please help

Gold Member
Username: Stnorris

Davenport, IA US

Post Number: 1935
fi q 15, and build a box

Bronze Member
Username: Miles_hood

Tyler, Texas US

Post Number: 73
will that hit around 145 or 150 i am kind of limited on space and havent ever built a box before

Gold Member
Username: Rvlacos

DD 3512 United States

Post Number: 1176
145 or 150 !!!!!wtf!!!!! are u serious do u know how hard it is to get numbers like that? and do u know how big a difference 5db is? what amps do u have? big 3 upgrade? HO alt? car? unless you already have ur big 3 upgraded a HO alt and a real 3000WRMS+ ya might wanna save up some more money.

Gold Member

DD 3512 United States

Post Number: 1178
it takes weeks of tuneing and metering to even get ur full potential and honestly one box isnt gunna do it different cars like different freqs so sometimes it takes a couple, or in my case a few.

Silver Member
Username: Bump05

We Stay Fly, 18 SX USA

Post Number: 644
i hit a 146.2 on the tl on my 18"sx powered by a Orion 1200d

Gold Member

DD 3512 United States

Post Number: 1182
i hit 144.86 on a tl with my 12 powered by an orion 25000! but thats not the point here im not saying it aint possible im saying there is alot to it just throwing 300 dollars for the first sub u see isnt gunna get you to 150db! my car was in the shop for weeks getting tuned and metered, and re tuned, and then a new box, wait a minute the first one was better all right lets build a third, then dynamat, then second layer, then take it off it hit harder with only one layer, then extra batts and big 3 upgrade then retuned and re metered wow! impressive score! but it took a lot of work and a couple grand! and i had the hook up free tuneing free metering free shop time!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us