Jenses VM9311TS E-brake (pink) wire issue... NEED HELP!

Username: Sanchez1011

St.Louis, MO USA

Post Number: 2
ok, i've tried to connect the pink wire to the e-brake switch and it just wont give me any dvd image, i also did the sequence they tell you to do in the manual and it still wont work... idk if im connectin it to a wrong switch or something, i have a 94 camaro, can anyone help me ???

Bronze Member
Username: Snowboardbum

Post Number: 20
you could just ground the pink wire to the same place the black wire is grounded. Then just enter that bypass code that was posted here in. For my switch though, I hooked up the pink wire, but also have it grounded, just leave the switch on then play dvd, then when that blue screen pops up, turn switch off for 4-5 seconds, then flip it back on. In a couple of seconds the image will pop up.

Username: Jwilson227

Post Number: 6
Start playing the dvd and look at the pretty blue screen.....Pick up the remote....hit stop twice... push 1,2,6,4...hit down 1 time...hit play/enter....at this point the picture will be visible.....hit down one more time to change macrovision(lets you play pirated movies and burned movies)....hit play/enter...hit sys setup twice to save and exit menu..now it is disabled(brake) Now that I told you that, does anyone know where i can get a remote for the vm9311ts, i cant find one anywhere, or could someone tell me the codes for a universal?

Bronze Member
Username: Inhumanity

Post Number: 19
1) Insert the DVD and you'll get the blue screen.

2) On the main remote, push stop twice and then 1, 2, 6, 4

3) Push the joystick on the unit SOUTH twice and then click it once.

4) Press SYS SETUP on the main remote twice to save your settings.

You may have to attempt this TWO or THREE times. It took me two times before the factory menu came up.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us