Jensen 9311 Video Issue

Username: Chevywander

Post Number: 2
I just recently purchased the JSN VM9311TS and the code worked great. Is anyone else having problems when they start to play a DVD it works fine. You adjust the brightness and contrast to your liking. Then when you switch sources or leave the car and come back, the contrast is real low again until you move it one notch in the settings again. It gets kind of annyoning when I have to go back into the picture settings everytime I use the DVD player. Anyone else have this problem or if you haven't realized it yet, try it. Any solutions would be great.

Bronze Member
Username: Snowboardbum

Post Number: 21
ahhhh I knew I wasn't seeing things. I have the same problem with just even the picture of the radio background. I put the contrast and brightness to what I want it at. Then next time I restarted my car, it seemed like it was gone, I looked at the settings, they were still the same, so I moved it one notch and then all of a sudden it seemed like the screen got brighter... So I guess I have the same problem. How lame.

Username: Chevywander

Post Number: 3
So I went to a local Circuit City to see if the problem was the same on all of the units. Since I use to work there, I was able to mess around with the settings. I talked to all of my old-coworkers, and they were clueless. I tried it on the display model and sure enough, it did that same thing. So, I'm guessing its an issue with all of the models. Oh well, just have to get use to it I guess.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us