My speakers came...

Silver Member
Username: Bigsim

NSW Australia

Post Number: 263
So, I ordered some Polk Audio SR6500 components from ebay 3 months ago, and they FINALLY arrived today

Now, all I need is an amp and to get them installed :-)
I'll let you all know how I go.

Gold Member
Username: Tjmutlow

Post Number: 3431
I have an ARC audio 4 channel for $175 delivered

Bronze Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 51
We're gonna need to know more info on this one. Three months wtf???? What was the seller's name, what was his excuse, how many times did you have to contact him, did he drop the shipping charges or the price or anything to make up for it? Etc. etc. You seem to be taking this better than I would have.

Silver Member
Username: Bigsim

NSW Australia

Post Number: 264
is that $175 to Australia ty?

I payed for economy post coz I figured I'd save myself a few bucks on shipping ($100 vs. $40ish or something like that), and 4-6 weeks turned into 12 weeks. The guy I bought from was pretty good about it, and I figured I could hardly hold him responsible for USPS's problem. And it all turned out good in the end, no harm done.

Bronze Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 64
Oh, that's cool then.
Those are some sweet comps, and the Vifa ring radiators they come with are extremely nice tweeters. Just make sure you get a high quality 150x2 watt RMS (or so) amp because those tweeters are ultra revealing to any signal path shortcomings, and even though the overall system is pretty efficient, they need some power to sound their best.

Gold Member
Username: Tdbdadrummer

Wellsburg, WV USA

Post Number: 1777
That reminds me of when I bought a CD newly released from E-Bay...Bought in October...Got it in January...Sure, it was Rammstein, and the seller was from Germany, but WOW lol. But yea, it turned out good, then a friend borrowed it and scratched it!!!

Now...that made me mad...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us