*For Sale* Brand New, Sealed MB QUART Q 216 Signatures Components 6.5" TOP OF THE LINE

Silver Member
Username: Theforgottenman

Post Number: 137
Selling Brand New, Never used (still sealed) TOP OF THE LINE MB Quarts Q 216 Signature. These are for hardcore audiophiles. If you know MB Quarts, they are 1st in the top of the line components speakers. Rainbow Audio are 2nd in line for top of the line components.

http://www.cardomain.com/item/MBQQ216SIG

I'll sell these for 600$ obo (lowballers will be ignored, these are BRAND NEW). You save 160$+ (including shipping). I prefer local pick up. But I am willing to ship (Must add 3% paypal fee and shipping fee). If these do not sale, I'll just post it on ebay and get 600+. I'm giving you guys an opportunity to save big bucks here when I know I can get more on ebay. G35 community comes first! Than 350z... =D! Ebay comes last!

If you guys want pictures, ask me and I will post them monday. I do not have my camera with me right now. But basically these are brand new, sealed in box (unless you really care what the box looks like).

My location is Santa Ana, CA 92703 (Orange County aka SoCal).

Guys, do not get mixed up with the MB QUART QSD 216 and MB QUART Q 216 Signature. THESE ARE TWO DIFFERENT COMPONENTS. The MB QUART Q 216 components are BETTER than the MB QUART QSD 216. For those who has the QSD 216, they would know how crazy those components would hit the notes. The MB Quart Q 216 is 3 times better than the QSD 216.

http://www.mbquart.com/en/produkte/c.../q_216_sig.php
(For more information)

http://www.mbquart.de/all/downloads/...Q216SIG_en.pdf
(For ratings and deeper details)

Check those link out, if you know alot about audio. You would know these are top notch components.

I also have a used Kicker SX900.2 amp for sale. Going for 190$ shipped, and 175$ local pick up.

Silver Member

Post Number: 140
bump

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Im pushing i... And pushing ...

Post Number: 3024
go away

Silver Member

Post Number: 142
?? wtf.... for what?

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Nj US

Post Number: 2429
He thinks you're spamming.

Bronze Member
Username: Mike11202

Sewell, NJ US

Post Number: 90
i can get them on ebay brand new for $375 shipped

Bronze Member
Username: Mike11202

Sewell, NJ US

Post Number: 91
nvm i put in the wrong ones

Silver Member

Post Number: 143
Hahaha... =P

Come on guys!! LOCAL PICK UP. I have 2 sets... I'm getting these installed pretty soon and have 1 set extra. I'll even do a demonstration for serious buyers.

Gold Member
Username: Tdbdadrummer

Wellsburg, WV USA

Post Number: 1792
How about shipping the extra pair to me for free :-). I'm a serious begger !

Silver Member

Post Number: 145
hahahaha =P

Silver Member

Post Number: 148
Bump

Silver Member
Username: Johnfiac

IL Afghanistan,...

Post Number: 892
maybe if you feel like driving to chicago i will buy it locally (in my town from you) lmao j\p im still not that big into my mids\highs yet... still havnt satisfied my bass needs...thats always the first! lol

Silver Member

Post Number: 149
SOLD!! TO AN EBAYER
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us